Take care of oily skin in summer
Oily skin is more prone to getting acne and pimples. Oily skin becomes even more problematic during the summer season.
Going out in sun or spending vacations on the beach can add to skin issues.
Here are few tips to keep skin oil free and still enjoy beach in the hot weather.
• Avoid going out in the sun if possible and keep beach visits for early morning and evening. During day, the sun rays can harm the skin and increase oil secretion.
• Use a gentle cleanser for skin and avoid harsh chemicals.
• Do not over use soap for cleaning face as too much soap will make the skin dry. Instead use tissues to absorb excess oil from the face.
• Apply minimum make up and invest in a good quality sunscreen lotion.
• Drink a lot of water and avoid oily food, eat fresh veggies and fruits.