Fun activities for kids with special needs this summer in Mumbai
April 27, 2018
Summer is here and if you are not planning a holiday, there is plenty for your kids to do while you are at work.
NewzHook has been bringing to you information about summer camps organised for children with disabilities in different cities.
Today we bring you details of some camps and activities in Mumbai.
The first is a fun camp from Vcare Day Care. This is an inclusive camp for all children and will cover several interesting topics such as Yoga, Dance, Music, Art & Craft.
- Organizer - Vcare Day Care
- Camp activities -Drawing, games, paper Mache, Origami and a lots more
- Camp dates - Started from 1 April
- Camp cost - 2000/-
- Timings - 2 hour everyday
- Locations - Shop no 2, Sai Uphaar building, Virar west
- Contact - 8999220369, 8999166922
This is another fun summer camp for disabled children and will consist of several interesting activities in overa period of 10 days.
- Organizer - Sai Aashray School For Differently Abled Children
- Camp activities -Story, Art, Games, Craft, Cooking
- Camp dates - 1 May - 10 May
- Camp cost - 1000/-
- Timings - 10 am - 1 pm
- Locations - Sai Aashray special school Borivalli west
- Contact - 9869611271
Kidz World Expo is India's longest running exhibition for children. This 2 day event promises events, games, activities, cartoon characters, competitions and fun for all children.
- Organizer - Kidz World Expo
- Camp activities -Games, activities, exhibition and a lots more!
- Camp dates - 5 May - 6 May
- Ticket cost - 100/-
- Timings - 10:30 am - 7 pm
- Location - World Trade Centre
- Contact - 93222 62213
- This camp is an inclusive therapy camp and will help special needs children relax and have a fun time.
- Organizer -Synchrony India
- Camp activities -Expressive arts!
- Camp dates - 30 April - 9 May
- Ticket cost - 4000/-
- Timings - 10:30 am - 2pm
- Location - Visha Therapy centre, Malad west
- Contact - 76666103448
Watch in Sign Language
- #RareDiseases - Poor awareness & support among the challenges people with Sturge-Weber syndrome face in India
July 18, 2019
- Trolled for a disability, UPSC topper Ira Singhal highlights need for inclusive education
July 18, 2019
- Relief for deaf youth studying at Bengaluru technical training centre
July 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 11, 2019 #RareDiseases - Attitude key when living with Ataxia
- Events July 11, 2019 Workshop: Behavior as a communication tool
- Events July 16, 2019 Swaras and More @ Mitr Cafe
- Events July 18, 2019 RUN for Wheels Marathon
- Parasports July 18, 2019 Noted Paralympian Deepa Malik aims to set a record in sea swimming
- Parasports July 14, 2019 Para chess champ Jennitha Anto does India proud yet again
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Sibaji Panda is bringing Indian sign language to the forefront
- Headlines July 17, 2019 Pakistan opens airspace after 140 days
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Over 50 people dead, 30 missing in Nepal floods
- Events July 16, 2019 Living Well with Epilepsy: An Interactive Session
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News