Fun activities for kids with special needs this summer in Mumbai
Summer is here and if you are not planning a holiday, there is plenty for your kids to do while you are at work.
NewzHook has been bringing to you information about summer camps organised for children with disabilities in different cities.
Today we bring you details of some camps and activities in Mumbai.
The first is a fun camp from Vcare Day Care. This is an inclusive camp for all children and will cover several interesting topics such as Yoga, Dance, Music, Art & Craft.
- Organizer – Vcare Day Care
- Camp activities –Drawing, games, paper Mache, Origami and a lots more
- Camp dates – Started from 1 April
- Camp cost – 2000/-
- Timings – 2 hour everyday
- Locations – Shop no 2, Sai Uphaar building, Virar west
- Contact – 8999220369, 8999166922
This is another fun summer camp for disabled children and will consist of several interesting activities in overa period of 10 days.
- Organizer – Sai Aashray School For Differently Abled Children
- Camp activities –Story, Art, Games, Craft, Cooking
- Camp dates – 1 May – 10 May
- Camp cost – 1000/-
- Timings – 10 am – 1 pm
- Locations – Sai Aashray special school Borivalli west
- Contact – 9869611271
Kidz World Expo is India’s longest running exhibition for children. This 2 day event promises events, games, activities, cartoon characters, competitions and fun for all children.
- Organizer – Kidz World Expo
- Camp activities –Games, activities, exhibition and a lots more!
- Camp dates – 5 May – 6 May
- Ticket cost – 100/-
- Timings – 10:30 am – 7 pm
- Location – World Trade Centre
- Contact – 93222 62213
- This camp is an inclusive therapy camp and will help special needs children relax and have a fun time.
- Organizer –Synchrony India
- Camp activities –Expressive arts!
- Camp dates – 30 April – 9 May
- Ticket cost – 4000/-
- Timings – 10:30 am – 2pm
- Location – Visha Therapy centre, Malad west
- Contact – 76666103448
Watch in Sign Language
- Health Problems in children with Autism
December 16, 2018
- Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
December 16, 2018
- 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
December 15, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Get set for an explosion of art & culture in accessible forms at the Serendipity Arts Festival
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Health Problems in children with Autism
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Parasports December 11, 2018 Protest by Kerala para sportspersons to draw attention to struggle for facilities, funding
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Zomato delivery boy sacked after video goes viral
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Top world celebs at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding festivities
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018