Fun activities for kids with special needs this summer in Mumbai
Summer is here and if you are not planning a holiday, there is plenty for your kids to do while you are at work.
NewzHook has been bringing to you information about summer camps organised for children with disabilities in different cities.
Today we bring you details of some camps and activities in Mumbai.
The first is a fun camp from Vcare Day Care. This is an inclusive camp for all children and will cover several interesting topics such as Yoga, Dance, Music, Art & Craft.
- Organizer – Vcare Day Care
- Camp activities –Drawing, games, paper Mache, Origami and a lots more
- Camp dates – Started from 1 April
- Camp cost – 2000/-
- Timings – 2 hour everyday
- Locations – Shop no 2, Sai Uphaar building, Virar west
- Contact – 8999220369, 8999166922
This is another fun summer camp for disabled children and will consist of several interesting activities in overa period of 10 days.
- Organizer – Sai Aashray School For Differently Abled Children
- Camp activities –Story, Art, Games, Craft, Cooking
- Camp dates – 1 May – 10 May
- Camp cost – 1000/-
- Timings – 10 am – 1 pm
- Locations – Sai Aashray special school Borivalli west
- Contact – 9869611271
Kidz World Expo is India’s longest running exhibition for children. This 2 day event promises events, games, activities, cartoon characters, competitions and fun for all children.
- Organizer – Kidz World Expo
- Camp activities –Games, activities, exhibition and a lots more!
- Camp dates – 5 May – 6 May
- Ticket cost – 100/-
- Timings – 10:30 am – 7 pm
- Location – World Trade Centre
- Contact – 93222 62213
- This camp is an inclusive therapy camp and will help special needs children relax and have a fun time.
- Organizer –Synchrony India
- Camp activities –Expressive arts!
- Camp dates – 30 April – 9 May
- Ticket cost – 4000/-
- Timings – 10:30 am – 2pm
- Location – Visha Therapy centre, Malad west
- Contact – 76666103448