Fun activities for kids with special needs this summer in Mumbai
April 27, 2018
Summer is here and if you are not planning a holiday, there is plenty for your kids to do while you are at work.
NewzHook has been bringing to you information about summer camps organised for children with disabilities in different cities.
Today we bring you details of some camps and activities in Mumbai.
The first is a fun camp from Vcare Day Care. This is an inclusive camp for all children and will cover several interesting topics such as Yoga, Dance, Music, Art & Craft.
- Organizer - Vcare Day Care
- Camp activities -Drawing, games, paper Mache, Origami and a lots more
- Camp dates - Started from 1 April
- Camp cost - 2000/-
- Timings - 2 hour everyday
- Locations - Shop no 2, Sai Uphaar building, Virar west
- Contact - 8999220369, 8999166922
This is another fun summer camp for disabled children and will consist of several interesting activities in overa period of 10 days.
- Organizer - Sai Aashray School For Differently Abled Children
- Camp activities -Story, Art, Games, Craft, Cooking
- Camp dates - 1 May - 10 May
- Camp cost - 1000/-
- Timings - 10 am - 1 pm
- Locations - Sai Aashray special school Borivalli west
- Contact - 9869611271
Kidz World Expo is India's longest running exhibition for children. This 2 day event promises events, games, activities, cartoon characters, competitions and fun for all children.
- Organizer - Kidz World Expo
- Camp activities -Games, activities, exhibition and a lots more!
- Camp dates - 5 May - 6 May
- Ticket cost - 100/-
- Timings - 10:30 am - 7 pm
- Location - World Trade Centre
- Contact - 93222 62213
- This camp is an inclusive therapy camp and will help special needs children relax and have a fun time.
- Organizer -Synchrony India
- Camp activities -Expressive arts!
- Camp dates - 30 April - 9 May
- Ticket cost - 4000/-
- Timings - 10:30 am - 2pm
- Location - Visha Therapy centre, Malad west
- Contact - 76666103448
Watch in Sign Language
- Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
April 20, 2019
- Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
April 20, 2019
- #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
April 20, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Black Hole image creator is a media star
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News