Inclusive Summer Camp for Special Needs Kids
Learning skills academy for special needs (www.learningskillsacademy.net) is organising an Inclusive summer camp with Excelsior American School. Our Behaviour analysts (BCBA) and special educators will work very closely with the kids on communication and Inclusion through various fun activities. The programme will offer exciting activities like Music, Dance, Swimming, Art and Crafts, Pottery, Yoga and Non fire cooking.
The programme will be adapted as per the need of the child. The camp will create an inclusive environment for special needs children and sensitize neuro typical children towards these needs.
Avail our early bird offer by registering before 30th April.
Transport facility available with terms and conditions applied. Lunch will be provided with a minimal charge of 250rs per week.
- Starts on: Monday, 14 May 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 22 Jun 2018 at 12:30 PM
- City: Gurgaon
- Location: Sec-43, Golf Course Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Learning Skills Academy
- Organizer Phone: 8447241298
- Organizer Website: http://www.learningskillsacademy.net/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Get-hooked June 13, 2019 Feeling body positive when you have a disability
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News