Inclusive Summer Camp for Special Needs Kids
Learning skills academy for special needs (www.learningskillsacademy.net) is organising an Inclusive summer camp with Excelsior American School. Our Behaviour analysts (BCBA) and special educators will work very closely with the kids on communication and Inclusion through various fun activities. The programme will offer exciting activities like Music, Dance, Swimming, Art and Crafts, Pottery, Yoga and Non fire cooking.
The programme will be adapted as per the need of the child. The camp will create an inclusive environment for special needs children and sensitize neuro typical children towards these needs.
Avail our early bird offer by registering before 30th April.
Transport facility available with terms and conditions applied. Lunch will be provided with a minimal charge of 250rs per week.
- Starts on: Monday, 14 May 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 22 Jun 2018 at 12:30 PM
- City: Gurgaon
- Location: Sec-43, Golf Course Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Learning Skills Academy
- Organizer Phone: 8447241298
- Organizer Website: http://www.learningskillsacademy.net/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
- Education December 14, 2018 Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Events December 12, 2018 Planet Abled Barrier Free Skiing Adventure 2019
- Headlines December 11, 2018 India celebrates first Test win in Australia in 10 years
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018