Inclusive Summer Camp for Special Needs Kids
Learning skills academy for special needs (www.learningskillsacademy.net) is organising an Inclusive summer camp with Excelsior American School. Our Behaviour analysts (BCBA) and special educators will work very closely with the kids on communication and Inclusion through various fun activities. The programme will offer exciting activities like Music, Dance, Swimming, Art and Crafts, Pottery, Yoga and Non fire cooking.
The programme will be adapted as per the need of the child. The camp will create an inclusive environment for special needs children and sensitize neuro typical children towards these needs.
Avail our early bird offer by registering before 30th April.
Transport facility available with terms and conditions applied. Lunch will be provided with a minimal charge of 250rs per week.
- Starts on: Monday, 14 May 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 22 Jun 2018 at 12:30 PM
- City: Gurgaon
- Location: Sec-43, Golf Course Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Learning Skills Academy
- Organizer Phone: 8447241298
- Organizer Website: http://www.learningskillsacademy.net/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Court to Anil Ambani - Pay dues or go to jail
- Technology February 21, 2019 Updated version of Avaz app has plenty to offer, enables access to wider audience
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Get-hooked February 20, 2019 Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News