Srishti Special School Summer Camp 2018
This is a fun summer camp for disabled children and will cover several interesting activities.
Srishti Special school offers special education for children with Learning disabilities, Attention Disorders, Slow learners and Autistic children to enhance the learning capabilities to make academics possible which is otherwise hampered or denied to them.
Along with full time remediation we also provide them with occupational therapy to improve their Hand function and Attention skills, Speech therapy and Neuro Physiotherapy ( if required) , Karate , Yoga , spoken English & personality Development programs to boost their self confidence.
- Starts on: Tuesday, 01 May 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Tuesday, 15 May 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: B-4, J.J. Nagar, Valayapathy Salai, Mogappair East
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Srishti Special School
- Organizer Phone: 9384636550, 26561617
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://srishtispecialschool.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Parasports June 19, 2019 Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News