Srishti Special School Summer Camp 2018
This is a fun summer camp for disabled children and will cover several interesting activities.
Srishti Special school offers special education for children with Learning disabilities, Attention Disorders, Slow learners and Autistic children to enhance the learning capabilities to make academics possible which is otherwise hampered or denied to them.
Along with full time remediation we also provide them with occupational therapy to improve their Hand function and Attention skills, Speech therapy and Neuro Physiotherapy ( if required) , Karate , Yoga , spoken English & personality Development programs to boost their self confidence.
- Starts on: Tuesday, 01 May 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Tuesday, 15 May 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: B-4, J.J. Nagar, Valayapathy Salai, Mogappair East
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Srishti Special School
- Organizer Phone: 9384636550, 26561617
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://srishtispecialschool.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Two jets crash ahead of Bengaluru Aero India event, one pilot dies
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kochi Metro gets thumbs up for accessibility features
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kerala's disability rights groups gear up to challenge unjust road transport authorities
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News