Merit-based admissions to disabled students at Sathyabama University. Find out more!
Ability Foundation and Sathyabama University in Chennai are offering merit-based admission to 50 students with disabilities for the year 2018.
Application forms are now available for B.E, B.Tech, B.Com, BBA, B.Sc., BA and MBA programmes.
There is a full scholarship being offered as well. This will cover cost of tuition as well as hostel fees.
The study environment is such that it is accessible to students with varying types of disabilities. The hostel facilities are accessible as well.
For details and application, log on to - www.abilityfoundation.org
The completed forms must be submitted by 6 June 2018.
For more details, call 99623-86773 or email email@example.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Union Minister Ananth Kumar passes away at age of 59
- Technology November 19, 2018 Artificial Intelligence makes a huge impact in lives of disabled people
- Events November 15, 2018 BGFI's Accessible Tour to Mumbai Dockyard
- Get-hooked November 18, 2018 5 things you must know about wheelchair users
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 MCI moves towards public consultation on on amendments to disability rules for MBBS students
- Parasports November 16, 2018 Help blind athletes achieve their best by funding sighted guides, says blind Paralympian Ankur Dhama
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Deepika and Ranveer want wedding guests to donate to charity
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News