M2k2018 - Inclusive Tandem Cycling Expedition
We're back with #M2K2018!
Adventures Beyond Barriers' Inclusive Tandem Cycling Expedition from Manali to Khardung La in Ladakh.
An 11 day Tandem cycling expedition for blind,visually impaired, sighted and amputee cyclists.
You can come along as a sighted tandem captain, a blind/visually impaired cyclist, a solo cyclist, a support crew member or professional photographer/videographer/doctor/mechanic.
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE!!!
- Starts on: Saturday, 18 Aug 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 30 Aug 2018 at 08:00 AM
- City: Manali
- Location: Manali
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Adventures Beyond Barriers
- Organizer Phone: 90111 40185
- Organizer Website: http://www.adventuresbeyondbarriers.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Understanding Deafblindness
- Parasports June 23, 2019 Deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth stuns the world with performance in regular category
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News