M2k2018 - Inclusive Tandem Cycling Expedition
We're back with #M2K2018!
Adventures Beyond Barriers' Inclusive Tandem Cycling Expedition from Manali to Khardung La in Ladakh.
An 11 day Tandem cycling expedition for blind,visually impaired, sighted and amputee cyclists.
You can come along as a sighted tandem captain, a blind/visually impaired cyclist, a solo cyclist, a support crew member or professional photographer/videographer/doctor/mechanic.
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE!!!
- Starts on: Saturday, 18 Aug 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 30 Aug 2018 at 08:00 AM
- City: Manali
- Location: Manali
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Adventures Beyond Barriers
- Organizer Phone: 90111 40185
- Organizer Website: http://www.adventuresbeyondbarriers.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 20, 2019 Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019