M2k2018 - Inclusive Tandem Cycling Expedition
We're back with #M2K2018!
Adventures Beyond Barriers' Inclusive Tandem Cycling Expedition from Manali to Khardung La in Ladakh.
An 11 day Tandem cycling expedition for blind,visually impaired, sighted and amputee cyclists.
You can come along as a sighted tandem captain, a blind/visually impaired cyclist, a solo cyclist, a support crew member or professional photographer/videographer/doctor/mechanic.
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE!!!
- Starts on: Saturday, 18 Aug 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 30 Aug 2018 at 08:00 AM
- City: Manali
- Location: Manali
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Adventures Beyond Barriers
- Organizer Phone: 90111 40185
- Organizer Website: http://www.adventuresbeyondbarriers.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events November 20, 2018 Basic Computer Training Program for Children & Adults with Special Needs
- Events November 15, 2018 BGFI's Accessible Tour to Mumbai Dockyard
- Parasports November 18, 2018 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Supreme Court to hear review petitions for Sabarimala issue on 22 January
- Parasports November 19, 2018 Coach Jaspal Dhani on a mission to put India on the global map of wheelchair basketball
- Get-hooked November 20, 2018 It is never the end unless you believe it to be - My Take by Thasveer Muhammed, model, actor & motivational speaker
- Accessibility November 21, 2018 Accessible toilets remain a distant dream for India's disabled community
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018