Summer Kids Fest
Chettinad Srihari Vikasam brings to you a summer fun camp!
Chettinad Srihari Vikasam caters to children from 4yrs – 19 years with a wide range of disabilities like cerebral palsy, mental retardation, language and speech deficits and autism spectrum disorders. Our focus is on providing a multi dimensional programme which will lead to the holistic development of the child.
Currently, the school offers various services like Early Intervention, Remedial programs, NIOS, Pre-vocational and Vocational programmes, to facilitate all round development. Additional activities with special techniques for music, art, drama, dance, yoga and outdoor games form an integral part of the curriculum.
- Starts on: Monday, 23 Apr 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 04 May 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Adyar, Chennai
- Location: Chettinad Srihari Vikasam
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Chettinad Srihari Vikasam
- Organizer Phone: 044 24451154,9445366
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.sriharivikasam.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports December 13, 2018 Wheelchair kabaddi set to make its presence felt in India
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Senior BJP leader questions choice of new RBI governor, party embarrassed
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Come 16 December, Bengaluru will host a car rally for awareness on autism
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Election results from 5 states, massive disappointment for BJP
- Employment December 11, 2018 Learn sign language over a cuppa at this Jodhpur cafe
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Kedarnath movie banned in 7 Uttarakhand districts
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Wedding preparations of Mukesh Ambani's daughter begin
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News