Summer Kids Fest
Chettinad Srihari Vikasam brings to you a summer fun camp!
Chettinad Srihari Vikasam caters to children from 4yrs - 19 years with a wide range of disabilities like cerebral palsy, mental retardation, language and speech deficits and autism spectrum disorders. Our focus is on providing a multi dimensional programme which will lead to the holistic development of the child.
Currently, the school offers various services like Early Intervention, Remedial programs, NIOS, Pre-vocational and Vocational programmes, to facilitate all round development. Additional activities with special techniques for music, art, drama, dance, yoga and outdoor games form an integral part of the curriculum.
- Starts on: Monday, 23 Apr 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 04 May 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Adyar, Chennai
- Location: Chettinad Srihari Vikasam
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Chettinad Srihari Vikasam
- Organizer Phone: 044 24451154,9445366
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.sriharivikasam.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology June 24, 2019 New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Events June 20, 2019 Certificate course in Assistive Technology Solutions
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Encephalitis kills 108 people in Bihar
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Understanding Deafblindness
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News