Summer Kids Fest
Chettinad Srihari Vikasam brings to you a summer fun camp!
Chettinad Srihari Vikasam caters to children from 4yrs - 19 years with a wide range of disabilities like cerebral palsy, mental retardation, language and speech deficits and autism spectrum disorders. Our focus is on providing a multi dimensional programme which will lead to the holistic development of the child.
Currently, the school offers various services like Early Intervention, Remedial programs, NIOS, Pre-vocational and Vocational programmes, to facilitate all round development. Additional activities with special techniques for music, art, drama, dance, yoga and outdoor games form an integral part of the curriculum.
- Starts on: Monday, 23 Apr 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 04 May 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Adyar, Chennai
- Location: Chettinad Srihari Vikasam
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Chettinad Srihari Vikasam
- Organizer Phone: 044 24451154,9445366
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.sriharivikasam.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News