Summer Kids Fest
Chettinad Srihari Vikasam brings to you a summer fun camp!
Chettinad Srihari Vikasam caters to children from 4yrs – 19 years with a wide range of disabilities like cerebral palsy, mental retardation, language and speech deficits and autism spectrum disorders. Our focus is on providing a multi dimensional programme which will lead to the holistic development of the child.
Currently, the school offers various services like Early Intervention, Remedial programs, NIOS, Pre-vocational and Vocational programmes, to facilitate all round development. Additional activities with special techniques for music, art, drama, dance, yoga and outdoor games form an integral part of the curriculum.
- Starts on: Monday, 23 Apr 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 04 May 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Adyar, Chennai
- Location: Chettinad Srihari Vikasam
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Chettinad Srihari Vikasam
- Organizer Phone: 044 24451154,9445366
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.sriharivikasam.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News