Mumbai accountant rejects 100-crore business to become a monk
Mokshesh Sheth, a 24-year-old chartered accountant from a wealthy family, has taken up monkhood. He has given up his career and a family business worth over Rs. 100 crores to become a Jain monk.
Sheth managed his family business for two years after becoming a chartered accountant. In a ceremony in Gujarat, he gave ir all up.
This means Mokshesh will be unable to enjoy life like most other people do. He has to be detached emotionally from other people, places, or things.
He will be known as Karunapremvijay Jee from now on.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 23, 2019 Indian-origin Kamala Harris to run for U.S president
- Headlines January 17, 2019 Jadavpur University Professor sacked for sexist remarks
- Headlines January 19, 2019 Tight security for women who entered Sabarimala
- Get-hooked January 23, 2019 Some things to avoid when you parent a child with autism
- Events January 20, 2019 Cognitive Approach to Autism Management
- Headlines January 18, 2019 Supreme Court allows dance bars in Maharashtra to reopen
- Headlines January 22, 2019 Dhoni set to add another milestone
- Events January 24, 2019 Anand Mitra Mandal for Deaf 42nd Anniversary
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Teen prodigy Satvik Sharma expresses himself through incredible works of art
- Get-hooked January 22, 2019 Wheelchair artists in Kerala to stage Chaya, 1st of its kind theatre performance
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events January 16, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News