Mumbai accountant rejects 100-crore business to become a monk
April 22, 2018
Mokshesh Sheth, a 24-year-old chartered accountant from a wealthy family, has taken up monkhood. He has given up his career and a family business worth over Rs. 100 crores to become a Jain monk.
Sheth managed his family business for two years after becoming a chartered accountant. In a ceremony in Gujarat, he gave ir all up.
This means Mokshesh will be unable to enjoy life like most other people do. He has to be detached emotionally from other people, places, or things.
He will be known as Karunapremvijay Jee from now on.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events May 17, 2019 Multiple Sclerosis - Invisible Symptoms
- Education May 17, 2019 'Kannada Pustaka' open online library is empowering thousands of visually impaired students
- Headlines May 23, 2019 India launches new spy satellite
- Headlines May 24, 2019 PM Modi's victory speech - Key Highlights
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked May 17, 2019 Accessibility among 5 areas under focus in 11th edition of NASSCOM Social Innovation Forum
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Seventh & final phase of voting in general elections today
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Athlete Dutee Chand faces family expulsion for saying she is gay
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 'Follow your heart, not your brain to find success' - Guest column by Neelu Jindal
- Headlines May 23, 2019 Election 2019 - Sensex at 40K as leads show 2nd term for PM Modi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News