Inclov Social Spaces With Enable Travel in Mumbai
Inclov, the world's first matchmaking platform for people with disabilities is hosting Social Spaces - an offline meetup for people to come together to socialise, make friends or even find a life partner. After the magical success of the nightlife meet up last year in December, we are back with another meet up where you can meet new people, make new friends, form new connections - all this while having fun!
Promoting the spirit of cricket and Indian Premier League (IPL), Inclov Social Spaces in partnership with Enable Travel invites you for an action-packed event where you can get to watch the IPL Finals with us!
The event is inclusive in nature and our location is universally designed which ensures 100% accessibility in infrastructure for people with disability. Wheelchair access, sign language interpreters, necessary ramps will be available to ensure the event is 100% accessible to everyone.
Highlights of the meet up:
- Inclusive meet up for people with & without disabilities in Mumbai - A chance to meet many others and interact with them to socialize, make friends, find a date or even a life partner in the process.
- Screening of the Indian Premier League Finals - Everything from entry/exit to washrooms is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Sign language interpreter for the hearing-impaired.
- Food and soft beverages
Early bird discounted passes at Rs.299 only available until May 1st.
- Starts on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 06:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Inclov
- Organizer Phone: 124 400 8464
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.inclov.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Telephone services, Internet partially back in J&K
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats' sensory love notes ease back to school transition for children with autism
- Get-Hooked August 20, 2019 Inclusive Spotfix initiative to beauty Bangalore roads
- Technology August 22, 2019 #TechThursdays – Kibo XS, world’s 1st intelligent personalised scanning & reading companion
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Narendra Modi speaks to Donald Trump
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend 17 Aug-18 Aug
- Technology August 23, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Low cost foot orthosis wins Aneesh Karma wins Universal Design Award 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News