Inclov Social Spaces With Enable Travel in Mumbai
Inclov, the world's first matchmaking platform for people with disabilities is hosting Social Spaces - an offline meetup for people to come together to socialise, make friends or even find a life partner. After the magical success of the nightlife meet up last year in December, we are back with another meet up where you can meet new people, make new friends, form new connections - all this while having fun!
Promoting the spirit of cricket and Indian Premier League (IPL), Inclov Social Spaces in partnership with Enable Travel invites you for an action-packed event where you can get to watch the IPL Finals with us!
The event is inclusive in nature and our location is universally designed which ensures 100% accessibility in infrastructure for people with disability. Wheelchair access, sign language interpreters, necessary ramps will be available to ensure the event is 100% accessible to everyone.
Highlights of the meet up:
• Inclusive meet up for people with & without disabilities in Mumbai • A chance to meet many others and interact with them to socialize, make friends, find a date or even a life partner in the process.
• Screening of the Indian Premier League Finals • Everything from entry/exit to washrooms is fully wheelchair accessible.
• Sign language interpreter for the hearing-impaired.
• Food and soft beverages
Early bird discounted passes at Rs.299 only available until May 1st.
- Starts on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 06:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Inclov
- Organizer Phone: 124 400 8464
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.inclov.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 17, 2019 Tributes for Dhoni after great show against Australia
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Bengaluru NGOs show a large heart with donations for disabled, homeless people
- Events January 20, 2019 Trinayani's 18th Inclusive Monthly Meetup
- Headlines January 16, 2019 MeToo: Film industry members defend Raju Hirani
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Find a life partner at this disability matrimonial event
- Events January 20, 2019 Deaf Awareness India- Guests Lecture
- Events January 19, 2019 Workshop on Secrets to Deal with ADHD Children
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News