Meet Molly, the blind fashion star on YouTube!
Molly Burke lost her vision when she was 14 years old due to an eye disease known as retinitis pigmentosa.
Burke was always interested in fashion and style, and the loss of vision did not hamper her fashion-loving spirit.
She takes ideas from Youtube and other fashion designers about what looks good and is in trend.
For Molly, fashion, style, and beauty is not limited by her disability. She has increased her knowledge about colors, trends and fashion by getting ideas from designers and Youtube videos.
She listens to the ideas shared by other fashion savvy people on their video blogs and gets ideas about trends.
Now Molly knows exactly what colors and styles suit her own body. She dresses up while going out and that helps her feel more confident.
She has also started her own YouTube channel on makeup and fashion. Molly has more than 4,14,000 subscribers who regularly check out her videos and make up tutorials.
When Molly buys makeup, she adds braille labels to them for identification.
Molly says she has always loved fashion, and being blind does not change anything.
Burke’s channel on you tube is https://www.youtube.com/user/MollyBurkeOfficial.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility October 12, 2018 A Durga Puja pandal in Kolkata that is accessible to visually impaired people
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Congress loses majority in Goa as 2 MLAs join BJP
- Technology October 17, 2018 DALI, India's 1st regional language dyslexia screening tool, is now available as an app
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Animal lovers protest against decision to shoot down tigress Avni
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Accessibility October 13, 2018 Feedback sought on issues faced by visually impaired people while using PayTM
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Government announces scholarships for students with disabilities
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 17, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News