Trinayani - 12th Inclusive Monthly Meet up
Our 12th Inclusive Monthly meetup is being supported by Ace Mixologist, the very spirited, Shatbhi Basu who will teach us how to make exotic cocktails and mocktails at home, even better than a bartender. (2 cocktails and 3 mocktails to be precise)
She will show you how to get it right even the very first time. Like a professional!
And of course you get to sample thr mocktails and savour the snacks and starters being provided by our hospitality partner Chili's.
Fee: Rs 300.
We will be able to register only 30 participants for this meetup the restuarant can only accomodate that many.
- Starts on: Sunday, 29 Apr 2018 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 29 Apr 2018 at 07:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Chili's, American Grill & Bar, BKC
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Trinayani
- Organizer Phone: 9769357390
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://trinayani.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News