Learning Disabilities & Processing Disorders Simulation Lab/Workshop - LD SIMLAB
Why the Simlab is important:
This activity is very relevant and useful because many kids with invisible disorders are unidentified and continue to struggle in the classroom without help. They fall behind academically and catching up becomes really difficult.
When teachers and administrators go through these activities, they can actually understand what a struggle it is for such students.
This activity leads teachers and administrators to the question- ‘Knowing what we now know, how can we help such students?’ Students with invisible disabilities struggle because they themselves do not understand why they are underperforming even when they put in effort.
- Starts on: Saturday, 05 May 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 05 May 2018 at 01:30 PM
- City: Koramangala, Bangalore
- Location: Samam Vidya,687, 6th A Cross, 3rd Block
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Samam Vidya
- Organizer Phone: +91 77600 21966
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://samamvidya.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Deaf candidate Sudeep Shukla impresses in polls, shows the way to disabled political aspirants
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
- Employment December 15, 2018 Staff from schools for disabled kids protest against government apathy in Kerala
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018