Learning Disabilities & Processing Disorders Simulation Lab/Workshop - LD SIMLAB
Why the Simlab is important:
This activity is very relevant and useful because many kids with invisible disorders are unidentified and continue to struggle in the classroom without help. They fall behind academically and catching up becomes really difficult.
When teachers and administrators go through these activities, they can actually understand what a struggle it is for such students.
This activity leads teachers and administrators to the question- 'Knowing what we now know, how can we help such students?' Students with invisible disabilities struggle because they themselves do not understand why they are underperforming even when they put in effort.
- Starts on: Saturday, 05 May 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 05 May 2018 at 01:30 PM
- City: Koramangala, Bangalore
- Location: Samam Vidya,687, 6th A Cross, 3rd Block
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Samam Vidya
- Organizer Phone: +91 77600 21966
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://samamvidya.com/