IT competition for youth with disabilities announced
A National Infrastructure technology - IT Competition for youth with disabilities will be held in Kurukshetra, Haryana in June this year.
The competition is open for disabled people in the age group of 13 to 21 years.
The competition will be held in the following categories
• Visual Impairment
• Hearing impairment
• Physical impairment (locomotor)
• intellectual /development disorder
Who can participate
• Participants must be in the age group of 13 -21 years in the above four categories
• Participants must be able to work with Internet Explorer web browser, MS Office and Scratch programme.
• Participants must be able to communicate in English.
Note : College and university-going youth with disabilities are not allowed to participate. School-going youth and school drop outs are eligible.
The participants will be judged on the following parameters
• e-Tool Challenge – MS Office utilization ability
• e-LifeMap Challenge – Ability to respond to specific situations
• e – Design Challenge – Ability to make design posters
• e – Creative Challenge – Ability to create animated story or games
To participate applications can be sent to
The Director, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Room No 518, Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, New Delhi Or Send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for applying is 25 May 2018.