A Workshop on Table Etiquettes for Visually Impaired People
Are you a visually challenged individual who is uncomfortable with table etiquette when dining out?
Are you worried that you might inadvertently knock over a glass of lemonade or put your sleeve in the curry? Are you concerned about when to start eating?
Are you unsure about which container is the salt and which one is the pepper?
Many blind individuals confess that one of their biggest fears is eating in front of others. Whether at home with their family or in a public restaurant with friends, they fear looking foolish while eating.
When eating out, questions and situations will inevitably arise. Join BGFI as we share strategies and techniques for "being a part of it all over lunch." A well-known trainer, will share several tried-and-true techniques you can use to eat your meals confidently, whether it's pav bhaji in front of the television or an elegant dinner out.
We will describe many tried-and-true tips and techniques to make dining enjoyable. This will certainly make food handling a truly comfortable experience.
Practice makes perfect.
Together, let's practice some basic techniques other than those for locating items on the table such as your water glass!
Please contact organiser for payment details!
Image attached shows a food plate with a fork and spoon on the sides.
- Starts on: Saturday, 28 Apr 2018 at 11:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 28 Apr 2018 at 03:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: The Bombay Havelli Restaurant, Next to Roxy Cinema, Opera House. Opposite HP Petrol Pump. Next to Charni Road East Station
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates forum of India - BGFI
- Organizer Phone: 9892145699,9930775758
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in/