NGO Ratna Nidhi Trust organizes Mission Million Books campaign
Ratna Nidhi Trust is an NGO in Mumbai that works for people with disabilities. They have recently started a campaign called Mission Million Books, which aims to distribute over a million books for children.
Mission Million Books is the world’s largest book donation drive. This is their fourth such drive and comes under the hashtag #MissionMillionBooks Campaign.
Digital reading has taken over traditional reading habits but there are many who love turning the pages of a book. The campaign aims to encourage that love and promote the habit of book reading.
The aim of the campaign is to enable kids to experience the wide world of books and imagination. It helps in enhancing their creativity.
More than 1,000 principals from various schools participated in the event. Book on physics, chemistry, math, computers, geography, history, dictionaries, encyclopaedias, to name a few were donated at the event.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Inclusion should begin early to build greater understanding & awareness, say experts
- Headlines October 18, 2018 Armed mobs attack women journalists near Sabrimala temple
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 Supreme Court raps Haryana government for denying disabled students' MBBS admission
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 Chaarana Centre for Special Needs is a haven for disabled children in Bengaluru
- Events October 17, 2018 Inclusive Dandiya Nite
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Air quality in Delhi dips to very poor, emergency meeting held
- Education October 20, 2018 Some ways to help kids with autism prepare for exams
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 17, 2018
Get-hooked October 18, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News