Keep it Short & Sweet this summer break!! All through May 2018!! A series of short , relevant & fun workshops for young adults with special needs - to develop Life & Social Skills . Learn and generalize skills along with typical teenagers .
All workshops and led by Shaloo Sharma and facilitated by experts in the field .
All workshops are three days a week ( MWF/TTS) - Three hours daily 9 to 12.
Cost Rs 5000 for EACH workshop
Also available is - A Day At The Farm- Rain Party and Organic Lunch ( Cost Rs 4000 pp, travel included )
Equine Therapy - Spend an evening with Horses - Rs 4000 pp - (travel included.)
- Starts on: Tuesday, 01 May 2018 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 30 Apr 2018 at 12:00 AM
- City: Gurgaon
- Location: Evoluer Independent Center
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: http://www.evoluersolutions.com/
- Organizer Phone: 9810602787
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://Evoluer Solutions
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility October 13, 2018 Feedback sought on issues faced by visually impaired people while using PayTM
- Parasports October 14, 2018 India finish with 72 medals in Asian Para Games, record best ever performance
- Headlines October 16, 2018 Over 70 cases of Zika virus reported in Rajasthan
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Mental Illness
- Parasports October 17, 2018 Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 High time to bid goodbye to idioms that mock the disabled community
- Get-hooked October 14, 2018 Visually impaired girls perfomed garba on song written by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News