First Aiders Training
Due to Huge response and repeated requests received for one of our pioneering workshop on self-safety, Voice Vision is happy to host once again the "First Aiders Training" in association with Life Supporters Institute of health sciences, a recognized International training centre of the American Heart Association The workshop invites participation from persons with across disabilities emphasising towards inclusion along with celebration of voice Vision's 18th birth anniversary and celebrate life in all its varying colours.
This will be a day-long workshop with an overview of what should or should not be done in various situations through a hands-on experience of preventing bleeding, tying bandages, taking care of fractures and a lot more!
Eradicating the common perception of "Disabled cannot be of help to the society, as they themselves require assistance, this workshop aims at empowering persons with disability and make them efficient first-responders in their own right."
- Starts on: Sunday, 29 Apr 2018 at 09:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 29 Apr 2018 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Dalmia College, Sunder Nagar Road, Chincholi Bunder
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Voice Vision
- Organizer Phone: 9820566010/02240400000
- Organizer Website: https://voicevision.in/