First Aiders Training
Due to Huge response and repeated requests received for one of our pioneering workshop on self-safety, Voice Vision is happy to host once again the "First Aiders Training" in association with Life Supporters Institute of health sciences, a recognized International training centre of the American Heart Association The workshop invites participation from persons with across disabilities emphasising towards inclusion along with celebration of voice Vision's 18th birth anniversary and celebrate life in all its varying colours.
This will be a day-long workshop with an overview of what should or should not be done in various situations through a hands-on experience of preventing bleeding, tying bandages, taking care of fractures and a lot more!
Eradicating the common perception of "Disabled cannot be of help to the society, as they themselves require assistance, this workshop aims at empowering persons with disability and make them efficient first-responders in their own right."
- Starts on: Sunday, 29 Apr 2018 at 09:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 29 Apr 2018 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Dalmia College, Sunder Nagar Road, Chincholi Bunder
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Voice Vision
- Organizer Phone: 9820566010/02240400000
- Organizer Website: https://voicevision.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 At this Chennai grocery shop, people with autism show their skills at customer service
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News