Brooke Bond Red Label advertisement shatters the many myths linked with autism
April 28, 2018
Brooke Bond Red Label, the 110-year old tea brand from Hindustan Unilever Limited, is trying to build a conversation around disability through music.
In an attempt to break stereotypes associated with autism, the brand's second edition of the Six Pack Band campaign has disabled children from a band.
The kids are between the ages of 13 to 18 years.
Called Issphesal 6, the band is made up of three girls and three boys. The band members' spirit as they deal with varying challenges from learning difficulties to autism is shown in the campaign.
Red Label, which has history of socially inclusive advertising, has earlier come out with a music video on India's first transgender band.
Through the video, Red Label hopes to spark a conversation during the ongoing World Autism month. The title track will be followed by a launch of six songs over the next six months.
A team of 30 experts like music therapists and counsellors auditioned over 200 children from 60 organizations to cast the band members.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Dhoni gets government support on gloves issue
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Film by Diversity Dialogues hopes to trigger mindful conversations about workplace mental health
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News