Brooke Bond Red Label advertisement shatters the many myths linked with autism
April 28, 2018
Brooke Bond Red Label, the 110-year old tea brand from Hindustan Unilever Limited, is trying to build a conversation around disability through music.
In an attempt to break stereotypes associated with autism, the brand's second edition of the Six Pack Band campaign has disabled children from a band.
The kids are between the ages of 13 to 18 years.
Called Issphesal 6, the band is made up of three girls and three boys. The band members' spirit as they deal with varying challenges from learning difficulties to autism is shown in the campaign.
Red Label, which has history of socially inclusive advertising, has earlier come out with a music video on India's first transgender band.
Through the video, Red Label hopes to spark a conversation during the ongoing World Autism month. The title track will be followed by a launch of six songs over the next six months.
A team of 30 experts like music therapists and counsellors auditioned over 200 children from 60 organizations to cast the band members.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 12, 2019 Worthy of international medals, but "mentally unsound" to vote – Why this election will elude Asha Kiran home residents
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Black Hole image creator is a media star
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News