Brooke Bond Red Label advertisement shatters the many myths linked with autism
Brooke Bond Red Label, the 110-year old tea brand from Hindustan Unilever Limited, is trying to build a conversation around disability through music.
In an attempt to break stereotypes associated with autism, the brand's second edition of the Six Pack Band campaign has disabled children from a band.
The kids are between the ages of 13 to 18 years.
Called Issphesal 6, the band is made up of three girls and three boys. The band members' spirit as they deal with varying challenges from learning difficulties to autism is shown in the campaign.
Red Label, which has history of socially inclusive advertising, has earlier come out with a music video on India’s first transgender band.
Through the video, Red Label hopes to spark a conversation during the ongoing World Autism month. The title track will be followed by a launch of six songs over the next six months.
A team of 30 experts like music therapists and counsellors auditioned over 200 children from 60 organizations to cast the band members.
Watch in Sign Language
- Health Problems in children with Autism
December 16, 2018
- Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
December 16, 2018
- 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
December 15, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 11, 2018 India celebrates first Test win in Australia in 10 years
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Deaf candidate Sudeep Shukla impresses in polls, shows the way to disabled political aspirants
- Events December 12, 2018 Planet Abled Barrier Free Skiing Adventure 2019
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Health Problems in children with Autism
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Headlines December 11, 2018 RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns
- Events December 11, 2018 Forging the Assistive Technology value chain
- Headlines December 13, 2018 India vs Australia - Prithvi Shaw will miss second Test
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Badminton players Saina Nehwal and Parupalli Kashyap are married
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018