Brooke Bond Red Label advertisement shatters the many myths linked with autism
Brooke Bond Red Label, the 110-year old tea brand from Hindustan Unilever Limited, is trying to build a conversation around disability through music.
In an attempt to break stereotypes associated with autism, the brand's second edition of the Six Pack Band campaign has disabled children from a band.
The kids are between the ages of 13 to 18 years.
Called Issphesal 6, the band is made up of three girls and three boys. The band members' spirit as they deal with varying challenges from learning difficulties to autism is shown in the campaign.
Red Label, which has history of socially inclusive advertising, has earlier come out with a music video on India’s first transgender band.
Through the video, Red Label hopes to spark a conversation during the ongoing World Autism month. The title track will be followed by a launch of six songs over the next six months.
A team of 30 experts like music therapists and counsellors auditioned over 200 children from 60 organizations to cast the band members.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Events February 10, 2019 Cerebral Palsy at Bhopal and Varanasi 2019
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Arun Jaitley back in India after treatment
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Peranbu, a movie review - Guest column by A L Karpahaganesh
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 16, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News