BGFI Mentorship Programme
Are you unsure about which educational stream you should take? Are you unable to make up your mind on which career path to choose? Or do you simply want to understand how to prepare for your educational or career goals?
The good news is that you are not the only person who has been in such a situation.
With an aim to enable visually challenged students and individuals to be proactive and make the right choice, Blind Graduates Forum of India (BGFI) has launched a mentoring program. The BGFI Mentorship Programme aims at guiding the visually challenged individuals in choosing appropriate path on education, career, etc. BGFI will connect the needy to the mentor suitable to their interests and aspirations.
We will understand your needs, aspirations and individual scenario and accordingly find a mentor who is like a trusted counselor or a guide for you and has successfully sailed through similar experiences and situations. Most students who need mentoring may not be well connected through the platforms created for the visually challenged. So if you know students who need mentoring, please help us connect with them. It may change their lives. Location is not a barrier.
Who can enroll?
Visually challenged individuals who have just finished school, those who are in college, or have finished their education and are wondering ‘What Next’, are welcome.
Choosing the right path and putting in appropriate effort towards your goals holds the key to your future. Finding the right person who can guide you towards that is the first step!
To join us as a mentor, fill up the following form : http://bgfi.in/?p=462
- Starts on: Friday, 27 Apr 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020 at 08:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Blind Graduates forum of India
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates forum of India - BGFI
- Organizer Phone: +919892145699.
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Some things to not tell a disabled person when you meet online
- Events January 24, 2019 Wall Painting for Clean Mumbai
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Dhoni becomes 4th Indian to record 1,000 one day runs in Australia
- Accessibility January 22, 2019 From ground up to policy level, Multiple Sclerosis Society of India speaks for patients
- Headlines January 18, 2019 Supreme Court allows dance bars in Maharashtra to reopen
- Headlines January 22, 2019 Uri: The Surgical Strike is 2019's 1st hit
- Headlines January 18, 2019 Navy divers find second body in Meghalaya mine
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events January 10, 2019
Events January 16, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News