BGFI Mentorship Programme
Are you unsure about which educational stream you should take? Are you unable to make up your mind on which career path to choose? Or do you simply want to understand how to prepare for your educational or career goals?
The good news is that you are not the only person who has been in such a situation.
With an aim to enable visually challenged students and individuals to be proactive and make the right choice, Blind Graduates Forum of India (BGFI) has launched a mentoring program. The BGFI Mentorship Programme aims at guiding the visually challenged individuals in choosing appropriate path on education, career, etc. BGFI will connect the needy to the mentor suitable to their interests and aspirations.
We will understand your needs, aspirations and individual scenario and accordingly find a mentor who is like a trusted counselor or a guide for you and has successfully sailed through similar experiences and situations. Most students who need mentoring may not be well connected through the platforms created for the visually challenged. So if you know students who need mentoring, please help us connect with them. It may change their lives. Location is not a barrier.
Who can enroll?
Visually challenged individuals who have just finished school, those who are in college, or have finished their education and are wondering 'What Next', are welcome.
Choosing the right path and putting in appropriate effort towards your goals holds the key to your future. Finding the right person who can guide you towards that is the first step!
To join us as a mentor, fill up the following form : http://bgfi.in/?p=462
- Starts on: Friday, 27 Apr 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020 at 08:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Blind Graduates forum of India
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates forum of India - BGFI
- Organizer Phone: +919892145699.
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 12, 2019 India celebrates with Dutee Chand
- Get-hooked July 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events July 11, 2019 Special buddies program (Basic group)
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 Understanding Essential Oils for Autism, ADHD
- Accessibility July 10, 2019 Goa gets it's 1st restaurant with hydraulic lift for wheelchair users
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Rohit Sharma to lead India for West Indies series
- Events July 11, 2019 Movement therapy sessions
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News