Blind youth from Odisha display football skills at Kerala tournament
April 30, 2018
Blind youth from Odisha are getting a chance to display their football skills at a tournament in Kerala, will be held until 1 May.
The Odisha team is made up of blind players from various districts. They have been trained for 10 days at the campus of the National Career Service Centre for Differently-Abled (NCSCDA) in Gandamunda in Bhubaneswar.
The training programme was organized by the Football Federation for the Blind, Odisha, NCSCDA, Bhubaneswar, and National Association for the Blind, in Odisha.
The aim of the Kerala event is to give disabled youth a chance to take up sports in an organized manner.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News