Blind youth from Odisha display football skills at Kerala tournament
April 30, 2018
Blind youth from Odisha are getting a chance to display their football skills at a tournament in Kerala, will be held until 1 May.
The Odisha team is made up of blind players from various districts. They have been trained for 10 days at the campus of the National Career Service Centre for Differently-Abled (NCSCDA) in Gandamunda in Bhubaneswar.
The training programme was organized by the Football Federation for the Blind, Odisha, NCSCDA, Bhubaneswar, and National Association for the Blind, in Odisha.
The aim of the Kerala event is to give disabled youth a chance to take up sports in an organized manner.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 11, 2019 PM says Rahul yet to recover from poll loss
- Events June 11, 2019 Nurturing The Green Week’ 2019 - World Environment day
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Headlines June 11, 2019 Rich tributes paid to veteran actor Girish Karnad
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News