Summer camp by Anubhuti
The Sanskrit word ‘ANUBHUTI’ can be translated in English as ‘feelings.’ ANUBHUTi believes in touching a special chord in the minds of otherwise abled through a ‘compassionate feeling’ (anubhuti) can transcend the border of humanity...
Register now! Registration fees 1200/ for three days.
- Starts on: Tuesday, 22 May 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 24 May 2018 at 11:30 AM
- City: Kolkata
- Location: 198 A New Alipore
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Anubhuti Kolkata
- Organizer Phone: 9883271853
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.anubhutikolkata.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Events February 14, 2019 Free Eye Camp
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Arun Jaitley back in India after treatment
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News