Workshop on Scientific Perspective of Learning Disability
Workshop on Scientific Perspective of Learning Disability By Dr. Riyaz\
Trainer’s Profile :
Dr.Riyaz is a Cancer Therapeutic Researcher and Soft Skills & Memory Trainer by profession. He has trained more than 50,000+ students, teachers and parents all over India. He has mentored Master Nischay Narayana for entering Guinness World Record in the category of memory.
He is also the Proud recipient of Young Scientist Award by Indian council of Chemists for his research contribution.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 09 May 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 09 May 2018 at 12:30 PM
- City: Hyderabad
- Location: Samadhan Goyam,Banjara Hills
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Samadhan Goyam Child Development Center
- Organizer Phone: 088867 28510,
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Cherish your life with all its unique flaws and blessings- My Take by Sundari Sivasubbu, Author
- Employment February 10, 2019 Program by DFID-UK, SCPwD & National Star College-UK equips trainers with strategies to promote workplace inclusion
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Kangana Ranaut lashes out Alia Bhatt
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News