Summer Fun Workshop
Fun workshop for young children of 5 to 9 years.
The 3 day workshop will have a lot of exciting activities and conversations that will focus on building friendships and honoring diversity.
It’s that time of the year again! Ummeed’s Mental Health Team is excited to invite children to a Summer Fun Workshop. The workshop is a space for children to 'chill' and have fun while exploring skills and activities.
- Starts on: Monday, 14 May 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 16 May 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Ummeed Training Facility, Parel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Ummeed
- Organizer Phone: 9869543729, 9619822592
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://ummeed.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kerala's disability rights groups gear up to challenge unjust road transport authorities
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Two jets crash ahead of Bengaluru Aero India event, one pilot dies
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News