TCS World 10K 2018- Champions with Disability vIa OSAAT
Looking at the success of the Mumbai Marathon and the Delhi Half Marathon, Procam decided to spread the distance running revolution to the garden city of Bengaluru in 2008. Today, the event is the world’s richest 10 Km run and has seen participation from top elite athletes in the world.
Mike Powell, Marie Jose Perec, Carl Lewis, Maria Mutola, Linford Christie are few of the big names in sports who have been the event ambassadors of the TCS World 10K, which is one of Bengaluru’s most eagerly awaited events. South superstar Puneeth Rajkumar is the face of the event.
The Champions with Disability run category. This is a 4km run where persons with disability will be paired along with persons without disabilities.
Please register for the event. Exclusively for OSAAT the registration is open till 5th May 2018.
- Starts on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 05:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Sree Kanteerava Stadium
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: TATA Consultancy Services
- Organizer Phone: 98450 63334
- Organizer Website: http://tcsworld10k.procamrunning.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Samsung to launch smartphone with four rear cameras in India this month
- Headlines November 16, 2018 South African President to be Republic Day chief guest
- Technology November 13, 2018 Engineering student develops app called Myability that speaks out typed text
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Actor Akshay Kumar says he never met self-styled god man Ram Rahim
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Prime Minister Modi launches projects over ₹2,400 crore in Varanasi
- Education November 14, 2018 Understanding the Learning Disability - Dyslexia
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Image of 'Statue of Unity' from space released by American company
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News