TCS World 10K 2018- Champions with Disability vIa OSAAT
Looking at the success of the Mumbai Marathon and the Delhi Half Marathon, Procam decided to spread the distance running revolution to the garden city of Bengaluru in 2008. Today, the event is the world's richest 10 Km run and has seen participation from top elite athletes in the world.
Mike Powell, Marie Jose Perec, Carl Lewis, Maria Mutola, Linford Christie are few of the big names in sports who have been the event ambassadors of the TCS World 10K, which is one of Bengaluru's most eagerly awaited events. South superstar Puneeth Rajkumar is the face of the event.
The Champions with Disability run category. This is a 4km run where persons with disability will be paired along with persons without disabilities.
Please register for the event. Exclusively for OSAAT the registration is open till 5th May 2018.
- Starts on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 05:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Sree Kanteerava Stadium
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: TATA Consultancy Services
- Organizer Phone: 98450 63334
- Organizer Website: http://tcsworld10k.procamrunning.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 24, 2019 BJP drops Shatrughan Sinha from candidate list
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 No disability can come in the way of Swapna’s passion for art
- Events March 20, 2019 Parent Interaction With Jo Chopra
- Get-hooked March 20, 2019 "We all have a Javed Abidi inside us": Shameer Rishad talks about the Javed Abidi Foundation
- Get-hooked March 23, 2019 Disabled people share uncomfortable encounters on social media with hash tag #AbledsAreWeird
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 My disability taught me to unlock my potential - My Take by Dhanya Ravi
- Get-hooked March 23, 2019 Parenting Corner- Potty Training Children with Down syndrome
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events March 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News