TCS World 10K 2018- Champions with Disability vIa OSAAT
Looking at the success of the Mumbai Marathon and the Delhi Half Marathon, Procam decided to spread the distance running revolution to the garden city of Bengaluru in 2008. Today, the event is the world's richest 10 Km run and has seen participation from top elite athletes in the world.
Mike Powell, Marie Jose Perec, Carl Lewis, Maria Mutola, Linford Christie are few of the big names in sports who have been the event ambassadors of the TCS World 10K, which is one of Bengaluru's most eagerly awaited events. South superstar Puneeth Rajkumar is the face of the event.
The Champions with Disability run category. This is a 4km run where persons with disability will be paired along with persons without disabilities.
Please register for the event. Exclusively for OSAAT the registration is open till 5th May 2018.
- Starts on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 05:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Sree Kanteerava Stadium
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: TATA Consultancy Services
- Organizer Phone: 98450 63334
- Organizer Website: http://tcsworld10k.procamrunning.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 Hi-tech hearing implants must be followed by rehab programmes say experts
- Get-hooked May 25, 2019 Urmi Foundation helps disabled kids from poor communities get access to education
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Huge turnout for #MenToo protests held in Delhi
- Get-hooked May 27, 2019 Sports has many benefits for amputees, so go for it, say experts
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Mamata's nephew sends defamation notice to PM
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Experts claim music therapy helps enhance critical skills in children with autism
- Headlines May 25, 2019 Bollywood actors hail PM Modi for historic win
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News