TCS World 10K 2018- Champions with Disability vIa OSAAT
Looking at the success of the Mumbai Marathon and the Delhi Half Marathon, Procam decided to spread the distance running revolution to the garden city of Bengaluru in 2008. Today, the event is the world’s richest 10 Km run and has seen participation from top elite athletes in the world.
Mike Powell, Marie Jose Perec, Carl Lewis, Maria Mutola, Linford Christie are few of the big names in sports who have been the event ambassadors of the TCS World 10K, which is one of Bengaluru’s most eagerly awaited events. South superstar Puneeth Rajkumar is the face of the event.
The Champions with Disability run category. This is a 4km run where persons with disability will be paired along with persons without disabilities.
Please register for the event. Exclusively for OSAAT the registration is open till 5th May 2018.
- Starts on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 05:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Sree Kanteerava Stadium
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: TATA Consultancy Services
- Organizer Phone: 98450 63334
- Organizer Website: http://tcsworld10k.procamrunning.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 10, 2019 Cricketer Hardik Pandya says sorry for remarks about women
- Headlines January 15, 2019 Fans troll Virat for spending quality time with Anushka
- Technology January 12, 2019 Artificial intelligence-based wheelchair that can be controlled with expressions? Read more
- Events January 10, 2019 4th All India Deaf Fine And Craft Festival
- Events January 16, 2019 All India Seventh Across Disability Matrimonial Get Together
- Headlines January 13, 2019 Hardik Pandya, K L Rahul told to return to India
- Headlines January 14, 2019 'The Accidental Prime Minister' earns 7.50 crore in 2 days
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News