TCS World 10K 2018- Champions with Disability vIa OSAAT
Looking at the success of the Mumbai Marathon and the Delhi Half Marathon, Procam decided to spread the distance running revolution to the garden city of Bengaluru in 2008. Today, the event is the world's richest 10 Km run and has seen participation from top elite athletes in the world.
Mike Powell, Marie Jose Perec, Carl Lewis, Maria Mutola, Linford Christie are few of the big names in sports who have been the event ambassadors of the TCS World 10K, which is one of Bengaluru's most eagerly awaited events. South superstar Puneeth Rajkumar is the face of the event.
The Champions with Disability run category. This is a 4km run where persons with disability will be paired along with persons without disabilities.
Please register for the event. Exclusively for OSAAT the registration is open till 5th May 2018.
- Starts on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 05:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Sree Kanteerava Stadium
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: TATA Consultancy Services
- Organizer Phone: 98450 63334
- Organizer Website: http://tcsworld10k.procamrunning.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Kerala minister K K Shailaja steps in for deaf child affected in the floods
- Accessibility August 16, 2019 Independence Day honours for Infinity Park, Chennai's largest inclusive park for kids
- Accessibility August 13, 2019 Foreign doctors question MCI guidelines regarding disabled medical aspirants ahead of crucial hearing
- Education August 12, 2019 A YouTuber by chance, Husna Ameen proves disability is no barrier to pursue dreams
- Parasports August 13, 2019 “Government apathy towards para sports demotivates us” - MyTake by Ebin Joseph
- Headlines August 12, 2019 Curfew in Srinagar, people told to stay home
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats' sensory love notes ease back to school transition for children with autism
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News