Workshop On Specific Learning Disability
Specific learning disability (SLD) means a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or using language, spoken or written, that may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell or perform mathematical calculations.
The workshop aims to provide significant objectives and outputs to equip psychologists, counsellors and teachers with skills to manage learning and behavioural difficulties of students.
Fee: Rs 3,000
Workshop to be conducted by Ruchika Kanwal, M.A, M.Phil, RCI Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Calcutta University, IN)
- Paying Online: Payment can be made using:
RTGS/Bank Transfer: If you would like to make a bank transfer or through RTGS please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this information.
- Cash/Card: Payment can be made at the Center before the last date of registration.
*Certificate will be awarded upon successful completion. T&C Apply.
- Starts on: Saturday, 26 May 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: F-7/7, First Floor, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Karma Center for Counselling & Wellbeing
- Organizer Phone: 91 11 26155266/91 9821477730
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.karmacare.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 12, 2019 Virat Kohli reacts to Hardik Pandya's sexist comments
- Get-hooked January 13, 2019 Jewel autism centre is truly a gem when it comes to early intervention, diagnosis
- Get-hooked January 15, 2019 Samanvai spreads smiles to lives of disabled people in Hyderabad
- Headlines January 14, 2019 Cricketers Vijay Shankar, Shubman Gill replace Pandya, Rahul
- Headlines January 12, 2019 India’s Mary Kom tops world rankings in boxing
- Get-hooked January 10, 2019 Some useful tips for wheelchair users
- Events January 10, 2019 9th Hong Kong International Deaf Film Festival
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News