Workshop On Specific Learning Disability
Specific learning disability (SLD) means a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or using language, spoken or written, that may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell or perform mathematical calculations.
The workshop aims to provide significant objectives and outputs to equip psychologists, counsellors and teachers with skills to manage learning and behavioural difficulties of students.
Fee: Rs 3,000
Workshop to be conducted by Ruchika Kanwal, M.A, M.Phil, RCI Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Calcutta University, IN)
- Paying Online: Payment can be made using:
RTGS/Bank Transfer: If you would like to make a bank transfer or through RTGS please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this information.
- Cash/Card: Payment can be made at the Center before the last date of registration.
*Certificate will be awarded upon successful completion. T&C Apply.
- Starts on: Saturday, 26 May 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: F-7/7, First Floor, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Karma Center for Counselling & Wellbeing
- Organizer Phone: 91 11 26155266/91 9821477730
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.karmacare.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Madras High Court bench slams Medical Council of India guidelines as biased against disabled medical aspirants
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Athlete Dutee Chand faces family expulsion for saying she is gay
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Accessible Elections in India & lessons for the future
- Get-hooked May 25, 2019 Urmi Foundation helps disabled kids from poor communities get access to education
- Accessibility May 26, 2019 'Have a right to be out & about', says Sindhu, only wheelchair user to attend Kerala's Attukal Pongala festival
- Education May 23, 2019 Hyderabad schools strictly warned not to deny admission to children with disabilities
- Parasports May 20, 2019 Passion for sports keeps Amresh's spirits up through the worst of times
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News