Workshop On Specific Learning Disability
Specific learning disability (SLD) means a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or using language, spoken or written, that may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell or perform mathematical calculations.
The workshop aims to provide significant objectives and outputs to equip psychologists, counsellors and teachers with skills to manage learning and behavioural difficulties of students.
Fee: Rs 3,000
Workshop to be conducted by Ruchika Kanwal, M.A, M.Phil, RCI Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Calcutta University, IN)
- Paying Online: Payment can be made using:
RTGS/Bank Transfer: If you would like to make a bank transfer or through RTGS please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this information.
- Cash/Card: Payment can be made at the Center before the last date of registration.
*Certificate will be awarded upon successful completion. T&C Apply.
- Starts on: Saturday, 26 May 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: F-7/7, First Floor, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Karma Center for Counselling & Wellbeing
- Organizer Phone: 91 11 26155266/91 9821477730
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.karmacare.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events March 20, 2019 4th National Blind Football Tournament
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Anil Ambani pays dues, avoids jail term
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 #WonderWoman - Ketna Mehta is giving people with disabilities wings to fly
- Headlines March 22, 2019 Trailer of biopic PM Narendra Modi gets over one million views
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 Rewire your brain – Guest Column by Dr Elavatsala Sharma
- Headlines March 23, 2019 Jet Airways pilots’ refuse to fly if salaries not cleared by 31 March
- Headlines March 25, 2019 New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern wins praise for response to terror attack
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events March 11, 2019
Events March 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News