Workshop On Specific Learning Disability
Specific learning disability (SLD) means a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or using language, spoken or written, that may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell or perform mathematical calculations.
The workshop aims to provide significant objectives and outputs to equip psychologists, counsellors and teachers with skills to manage learning and behavioural difficulties of students.
Fee: Rs 3,000
Workshop to be conducted by Ruchika Kanwal, M.A, M.Phil, RCI Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Calcutta University, IN)
- Paying Online: Payment can be made using:
RTGS/Bank Transfer: If you would like to make a bank transfer or through RTGS please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this information.
- Cash/Card: Payment can be made at the Center before the last date of registration.
*Certificate will be awarded upon successful completion. T&C Apply.
- Starts on: Saturday, 26 May 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: F-7/7, First Floor, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Karma Center for Counselling & Wellbeing
- Organizer Phone: 91 11 26155266/91 9821477730
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.karmacare.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kuldeep Devendra Rawal wants to be a change maker using the power of music
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Ex-minister Arun Jaitley on life support
- Accessibility August 13, 2019 PM Modi's direction to develop app for disabled people welcomed
- Headlines August 13, 2019 Cold Eid celebrations in Srinagar as restrictions return
- Headlines August 12, 2019 68 lives lost in Kerala floods
- Education August 12, 2019 A YouTuber by chance, Husna Ameen proves disability is no barrier to pursue dreams
- Headlines August 12, 2019 Priyanka responds to criticism over tweet
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News