Brain Gym For Special Needs Provider
This course demonstrates Brain Gym along with special modifications to aid parents, teachers, and health professionals in their work with children and adults who have special needs. There is an emphasis on how to determine which Brain Gym movements/activities to use by looking at the needs of the child/adult through the lens of the three dimensions of learning.
Participants will learn how to assess the needs of the child/adult, develop a program to meet those needs, evaluate the program, and modify as learning and growth occurs.
The newly acquired skills will be easily applied in a variety of mental and physical challenges, including: autism, cerebral palsy, attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADD or ADHD), Angelman's Syndrome, speech impairment, brain injuries, blindness, deafness, and impairments caused by strokes. Open to all.
Instructor: Phoebe Long Mei Wah International Faculty member of Braingym Foundation Certified MBL instructor
- Starts on: Thursday, 06 Sep 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 09 Sep 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Leap Ahead Assessment And Learning Centre
- Organizer Phone: 090598 58512
- Organizer Website: http://leapahead13.com/index.htm
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 15, 2019 Fans troll Virat for spending quality time with Anushka
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Bengaluru NGOs show a large heart with donations for disabled, homeless people
- Parasports January 17, 2019 Kerala government move to hold marathon with disabled category welcomed
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Teen prodigy Satvik Sharma expresses himself through incredible works of art
- Headlines January 16, 2019 Kumbh Mela 2019 begins in Prayagraj
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events January 20, 2019 Behavior Management Workshop
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News