Brain Gym For Special Needs Provider
This course demonstrates Brain Gym along with special modifications to aid parents, teachers, and health professionals in their work with children and adults who have special needs. There is an emphasis on how to determine which Brain Gym movements/activities to use by looking at the needs of the child/adult through the lens of the three dimensions of learning.
Participants will learn how to assess the needs of the child/adult, develop a program to meet those needs, evaluate the program, and modify as learning and growth occurs.
The newly acquired skills will be easily applied in a variety of mental and physical challenges, including: autism, cerebral palsy, attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADD or ADHD), Angelman's Syndrome, speech impairment, brain injuries, blindness, deafness, and impairments caused by strokes. Open to all.
Instructor: Phoebe Long Mei Wah International Faculty member of Braingym Foundation Certified MBL instructor
- Starts on: Thursday, 06 Sep 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 09 Sep 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Leap Ahead Assessment And Learning Centre
- Organizer Phone: 090598 58512
- Organizer Website: http://leapahead13.com/index.htm
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 24, 2019 Kolkata school for kids with disabilities to stay shut until investigation into drowning death is over
- Get-hooked March 23, 2019 Disabled people share uncomfortable encounters on social media with hash tag #AbledsAreWeird
- Headlines March 23, 2019 Congress leader Sam Pitroda questions airstrike in Balakot
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Parikkar given state funeral with military honours
- Get-hooked March 24, 2019 Amazon move to remove books spreading misinformation about autism gets a thumbs up
- Headlines March 23, 2019 Jet Airways pilots’ refuse to fly if salaries not cleared by 31 March
- Accessibility March 21, 2019 A tactile toolkit that explains what periods are all about to girls with vision & hearing disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News