Brain Gym For Special Needs Provider
This course demonstrates Brain Gym along with special modifications to aid parents, teachers, and health professionals in their work with children and adults who have special needs. There is an emphasis on how to determine which Brain Gym movements/activities to use by looking at the needs of the child/adult through the lens of the three dimensions of learning.
Participants will learn how to assess the needs of the child/adult, develop a program to meet those needs, evaluate the program, and modify as learning and growth occurs.
The newly acquired skills will be easily applied in a variety of mental and physical challenges, including: autism, cerebral palsy, attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADD or ADHD), Angelman's Syndrome, speech impairment, brain injuries, blindness, deafness, and impairments caused by strokes. Open to all.
Instructor: Phoebe Long Mei Wah International Faculty member of Braingym Foundation Certified MBL instructor
- Starts on: Thursday, 06 Sep 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 09 Sep 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Leap Ahead Assessment And Learning Centre
- Organizer Phone: 090598 58512
- Organizer Website: http://leapahead13.com/index.htm