Danny Denzongpa and other things Sikkim- Trip for Visually Impaired
Sikkim is the land of waterfalls, Teesta, wild flowers, mountain ranges and crisp air. Hospitable people, distinct culture and food that's very different from what we eat in the rest of the country. Come with us as we explore monasteries, meet monks, listen to local people sing to us, and cook us their food. See Sikkim with us.
Bat Travels designs tours for people who use senses other than sight. We believe seeing is not everything, experiencing is. So together in a group of both visually impaired and sighted people, we do stuff that you can experience, enjoy and fondly remember. After all, travelling is for everyone.
- Starts on: Tuesday, 05 Jun 2018 at 12:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Jun 2018 at 10:00 AM
- City: Sikkim
- Location: Sikkim
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Bat Travels
- Organizer Phone: +91 9920058200
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://battravelsonline.com/