Danny Denzongpa and other things Sikkim- Trip for Visually Impaired
Sikkim is the land of waterfalls, Teesta, wild flowers, mountain ranges and crisp air. Hospitable people, distinct culture and food that's very different from what we eat in the rest of the country. Come with us as we explore monasteries, meet monks, listen to local people sing to us, and cook us their food. See Sikkim with us.
Bat Travels designs tours for people who use senses other than sight. We believe seeing is not everything, experiencing is. So together in a group of both visually impaired and sighted people, we do stuff that you can experience, enjoy and fondly remember. After all, travelling is for everyone.
- Starts on: Tuesday, 05 Jun 2018 at 12:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Jun 2018 at 10:00 AM
- City: Sikkim
- Location: Sikkim
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Bat Travels
- Organizer Phone: +91 9920058200
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://battravelsonline.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology January 20, 2019 Assistive technologies help children with Down syndrome. Here's how
- Headlines January 18, 2019 India to face Australia in ODI final today
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Changing lives of disabled people for the better, the Swabhiman way
- Headlines January 19, 2019 Tight security for women who entered Sabarimala
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Events January 20, 2019 Deaf Awareness India- Guests Lecture
- Get-hooked January 15, 2019 Samanvai spreads smiles to lives of disabled people in Hyderabad
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News