Wheelchair Basketball Training Camp
Warm Greetings from Wheelchair Basketball Federation of India (WBFI) !
We are glad to inform you that we are planning a training camp for young women with disabilities in Wheelchair Basketball.
Venue: J N Indoor Stadium, Chennai
Dates: 11th to 22nd Jun.'18 (arrival on 10th night and departure on 22nd night or 23rd early morning)
Age: born between 1st Jan. 1995 and 1st Jan.2004
Type of disability: any disability related to lower limbs. They should be able to propel Wheelchair on their own.They need not be Wheelchair users. They may be able to walk with crutches or without crutches also.
Fee: Free. Accommodation and food also will be provided at free of cost. Accommodation will be inside the stadium only. Their family members can drop them in the first day and pick them up on the last day, if they need support.
We would like to inform you that Under 25 Women Wheelchair Basketball World Championship is going to be held in 2019. If they perform well, they may get a chance to go for World Championship Qualifiers. It will be a wonderful opportunity for them.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 22 Jul 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: J N Indoor Stadium
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Wheelchair Basketball Federation of India
- Organizer Phone: 9841098056/9841609601
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.wbfi.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 16, 2019 India beats Australia by 6 wickets in second ODI
- Employment January 17, 2019 How to make the workplace suitable for people with disabilities
- Events January 20, 2019 Cognitive Approach to Autism Management
- Headlines January 16, 2019 Kumbh Mela 2019 begins in Prayagraj
- Events January 20, 2019 Behavior Management Workshop
- Parasports January 20, 2019 Samarthanam Trust, Pinkathon to.organize ultra-marathon for visually impaired people
- Headlines January 15, 2019 Gujarat becomes first state to implement 10% reservation for general category
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News