Wheelchair Basketball Training Camp
Warm Greetings from Wheelchair Basketball Federation of India (WBFI) !
We are glad to inform you that we are planning a training camp for young women with disabilities in Wheelchair Basketball.
Venue: J N Indoor Stadium, Chennai
Dates: 11th to 22nd Jun.'18 (arrival on 10th night and departure on 22nd night or 23rd early morning)
Age: born between 1st Jan. 1995 and 1st Jan.2004
Type of disability: any disability related to lower limbs. They should be able to propel Wheelchair on their own.They need not be Wheelchair users. They may be able to walk with crutches or without crutches also.
Fee: Free. Accommodation and food also will be provided at free of cost. Accommodation will be inside the stadium only. Their family members can drop them in the first day and pick them up on the last day, if they need support.
We would like to inform you that Under 25 Women Wheelchair Basketball World Championship is going to be held in 2019. If they perform well, they may get a chance to go for World Championship Qualifiers. It will be a wonderful opportunity for them.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 11 Jul 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 22 Jul 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: J N Indoor Stadium
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Wheelchair Basketball Federation of India
- Organizer Phone: 9841098056/9841609601
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.wbfi.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Irfan signs up for Carribean Premier League players draft
- Accessibility May 23, 2019 Curated tours, sign language interpreters planned in Kerala as part of Barrier Free Tourism project
- Accessibility May 21, 2019 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 These friends banded together in the aftermath of the Kerala floods to help people with disabilities
- Education May 23, 2019 Hyderabad schools strictly warned not to deny admission to children with disabilities
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Huge turnout for #MenToo protests held in Delhi
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Vivek Oberoi deletes offensive tweet about Aishwarya, apologises
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News