Seminar on Reading without Seeing
Om Sai Blind Welfare Association for the Blind has arranged 1 day seminar on Reading without Seeing.
The following topics will be covered:
Challenges of Reading and Writing.
Effects of not being able to Read and Write.
Solutions for Reading and Writing.
Demonstration of Modern technology.
- Hands on experience of using common tools for reading and writing.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. There is no stay arrangement.
- Starts on: Sunday, 13 May 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 13 May 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Nasik
- Location: Kendriya Vidyalaya ISP,Nehrunagar, Nasik Road
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Om Sai Welfare Association For The Blind & Disabled Nashik
- Organizer Phone: 9850316400, 9423391943
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 Activities that can be fun & stimulating for kids with dyspraxia
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Parasports December 3, 2018 Disability Heroes - Why Javed Choudhari refuses to be defined by his disability
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Singer Mika Singh detained& released in Dubai over sexual harassment allegations
- Accessibility December 6, 2018 Kerala government reserves 4% jobs for disabled people in government-aided educational institutions
- Accessibility December 3, 2018 Welcome initiatives that shine a light on need for sexuality education for disabled people
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Some tips for dating when you have a disability
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News