Some fun activity ideas for visually impaired children
Visually impaired children cannot indulge in all the activities that children who see can do.
However, that should not stop them from having fun and enjoyment. There are lot of different things that a blind child can do to have a fun time.
Here are some fun ideas to try!
Playing with sensory toys is a cool way to learn about different textures and shapes. Fabrics pieces with different textures can be pasted and made into a scrap book.
Toys like balls, boxes can be used to identify different shapes.
Playing with sand is an all-time favorite with kids. Kinetic sand can be used to play at home
Play dough is another great way to have fun and learn at the same time.
Listening to music with family and friends is a great way to have some quality fun time.
- Parents and teachers can read books to the kids or they can also use audio books.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Deaf people are going to come together at Jantar Mantar this December for many reasons
- Get-hooked December 4, 2018 Smileys India bats for inclusion through art
- Headlines December 6, 2018 India vs Australia announce teams for Adelaide Test
- Headlines December 4, 2018 Congress backs Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh over Sidhu
- Accessibility December 4, 2018 Big Bazaar leads the way with a Quiet Hour for shoppers on the autism spectrum, a World Disability Day special
- Headlines December 7, 2018 Section 144 extended in Sabarimala till 8 December
- Events December 5, 2018 Dementia Caregiver Support Group - Meet 28
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 7, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News