Some fun activity ideas for visually impaired children
Visually impaired children cannot indulge in all the activities that children who see can do.
However, that should not stop them from having fun and enjoyment. There are lot of different things that a blind child can do to have a fun time.
Here are some fun ideas to try!
Playing with sensory toys is a cool way to learn about different textures and shapes. Fabrics pieces with different textures can be pasted and made into a scrap book.
Toys like balls, boxes can be used to identify different shapes.
Playing with sand is an all-time favorite with kids. Kinetic sand can be used to play at home
Play dough is another great way to have fun and learn at the same time.
Listening to music with family and friends is a great way to have some quality fun time.
- Parents and teachers can read books to the kids or they can also use audio books.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 New initiative called iDARE in Goa aims to fight for the rights of disabled people
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Court to Anil Ambani - Pay dues or go to jail
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 Know more about the Race For 7 to mark International Rare Disease Day
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Pakistani actors and artists banned by Indian film industry
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019