Some fun activity ideas for visually impaired children
May 13, 2018
Visually impaired children cannot indulge in all the activities that children who see can do.
However, that should not stop them from having fun and enjoyment. There are lot of different things that a blind child can do to have a fun time.
Here are some fun ideas to try!
Playing with sensory toys is a cool way to learn about different textures and shapes. Fabrics pieces with different textures can be pasted and made into a scrap book.
Toys like balls, boxes can be used to identify different shapes.
Playing with sand is an all-time favorite with kids. Kinetic sand can be used to play at home
Play dough is another great way to have fun and learn at the same time.
Listening to music with family and friends is a great way to have some quality fun time.
- Parents and teachers can read books to the kids or they can also use audio books.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Education June 10, 2019 Kidsville Educational Academy offers a shoulder to children with disabilities, & families too
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Film by Diversity Dialogues hopes to trigger mindful conversations about workplace mental health
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News