Some fun activity ideas for visually impaired children
May 13, 2018
Visually impaired children cannot indulge in all the activities that children who see can do.
However, that should not stop them from having fun and enjoyment. There are lot of different things that a blind child can do to have a fun time.
Here are some fun ideas to try!
Playing with sensory toys is a cool way to learn about different textures and shapes. Fabrics pieces with different textures can be pasted and made into a scrap book.
Toys like balls, boxes can be used to identify different shapes.
Playing with sand is an all-time favorite with kids. Kinetic sand can be used to play at home
Play dough is another great way to have fun and learn at the same time.
Listening to music with family and friends is a great way to have some quality fun time.
- Parents and teachers can read books to the kids or they can also use audio books.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News