Some fun activity ideas for visually impaired children
May 13, 2018
Visually impaired children cannot indulge in all the activities that children who see can do.
However, that should not stop them from having fun and enjoyment. There are lot of different things that a blind child can do to have a fun time.
Here are some fun ideas to try!
Playing with sensory toys is a cool way to learn about different textures and shapes. Fabrics pieces with different textures can be pasted and made into a scrap book.
Toys like balls, boxes can be used to identify different shapes.
Playing with sand is an all-time favorite with kids. Kinetic sand can be used to play at home
Play dough is another great way to have fun and learn at the same time.
Listening to music with family and friends is a great way to have some quality fun time.
- Parents and teachers can read books to the kids or they can also use audio books.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events August 13, 2019 Inclusive Walkathon
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Security hiked for Indian cricket team
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Restrictions lifted in Jammu
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kuldeep Devendra Rawal wants to be a change maker using the power of music
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Kerala nun seeks justice from the Vatican
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Kerala man Noushad wins hearts in flood-hit Kerala
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Alleged sexual harassment of child with autism in Kerala highlights need for tougher rules
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News