How to do a manicure at home!
Well-maintained and clean hands always look great and make a good impression. Getting a regular manicure at a salon is one way of keeping your hands well cared for.
Both men and women get manicures done these days as self-grooming is essential.
You can also get a manicure done at home quite easily. Here are some simple steps that you need to follow.
Shape your nails
Soak & scrub your hands and nails.
Clean and trim the cuticles.
Moisturize hands well.
- Apply nail polish (optional).
The whole process should not take more than 30 minutes. So you can easily take out the time on weekends, or before a meeting or a presentation.
• First remove nail paint, if it is already applied, using a nail paint remover and cotton.
• Now clip and shape the nails.
• Soak your hands in warm water that has some cleanser added to it for 3-4 minutes.
• Use a face scrub or exfoliator to gently remove the dead skin from hands.
• Push your cuticles softly as it is vital for health of nails. Do not apply too much pressure or you may hurt the soft skin.
• Now moisturize hands using good quality cream and rub it all over.
• The manicure is now complete. Nail paint can now be applied if you want.
Repeat the process at least twice a month to get clean and well groomed hands.