Hotel Ramada campaign for blind guests nominated for awards at world advertising festival
Global digital agency Isobar India is nominating two campaigns to the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity in 2018.
One of them is their Blind Faith Upgrade campaign for Hotel Ramada. The campaign seeks to address the issue of hotel accommodation facilities for visually-impaired people.
During the annual Urs Mubarak festival, thousands of visually-impaired pilgrims travel to Ajmer to visit the shrine, Ajmer Shareef.
The number of pilgrims and visitors to Hotel Ramada in Ajmer increases dramatically at this time. Hotel Ramada wanted to meet the needs of these travellers.
To do this, Hotel Ramada started the Blind Faith Upgrade. This is an easy-to-assemble kit that can convert any hotel room into a visually-impaired-friendly room, without any infrastructural changes at the property.
The upgrade ensures a comfortable stay for people who are visually impaired without having to depend on anyone.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 18, 2018 Armed mobs attack women journalists near Sabrimala temple
- Events October 22, 2018 Tandav 5.0 Volunteer Meetup #2
- Events October 22, 2018 Sixth National Conference on Inclusive Education
- Headlines October 22, 2018 Deepika and Ranveer to get married on 15 November
- Education October 18, 2018 Proposal to start sign language exams needs a reality check, say experts
- Accessibility October 16, 2018 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Accessibility October 21, 2018 Wheelchair taxi service Ezy Mov is set to go places
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 17, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News