Hotel Ramada campaign for blind guests nominated for awards at world advertising festival
May 18, 2018
Global digital agency Isobar India is nominating two campaigns to the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity in 2018.
One of them is their Blind Faith Upgrade campaign for Hotel Ramada. The campaign seeks to address the issue of hotel accommodation facilities for visually-impaired people.
During the annual Urs Mubarak festival, thousands of visually-impaired pilgrims travel to Ajmer to visit the shrine, Ajmer Shareef.
The number of pilgrims and visitors to Hotel Ramada in Ajmer increases dramatically at this time. Hotel Ramada wanted to meet the needs of these travellers.
To do this, Hotel Ramada started the Blind Faith Upgrade. This is an easy-to-assemble kit that can convert any hotel room into a visually-impaired-friendly room, without any infrastructural changes at the property.
The upgrade ensures a comfortable stay for people who are visually impaired without having to depend on anyone.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Afghanistan match was a lesson, says Virat
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 New study highlights importance of educating & training for children with autism
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Mamata Banerjee says ‘Super Emergency’ in India since Modi rule
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Disabled adults experience the healing touch of animals for the first time at a therapy session
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News