Hotel Ramada campaign for blind guests nominated for awards at world advertising festival
Global digital agency Isobar India is nominating two campaigns to the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity in 2018.
One of them is their Blind Faith Upgrade campaign for Hotel Ramada. The campaign seeks to address the issue of hotel accommodation facilities for visually-impaired people.
During the annual Urs Mubarak festival, thousands of visually-impaired pilgrims travel to Ajmer to visit the shrine, Ajmer Shareef.
The number of pilgrims and visitors to Hotel Ramada in Ajmer increases dramatically at this time. Hotel Ramada wanted to meet the needs of these travellers.
To do this, Hotel Ramada started the Blind Faith Upgrade. This is an easy-to-assemble kit that can convert any hotel room into a visually-impaired-friendly room, without any infrastructural changes at the property.
The upgrade ensures a comfortable stay for people who are visually impaired without having to depend on anyone.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 17, 2018 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
- Headlines December 18, 2018 Congress leader jailed for life in anti-Sikh riots case
- Accessibility December 17, 2018 Ezy Mov, the wheelchair taxi service, makes Accessible Goa a reality
- Events December 12, 2018 Planet Abled Barrier Free Skiing Adventure 2019
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 14, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018