Hotel Ramada campaign for blind guests nominated for awards at world advertising festival
May 18, 2018
Global digital agency Isobar India is nominating two campaigns to the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity in 2018.
One of them is their Blind Faith Upgrade campaign for Hotel Ramada. The campaign seeks to address the issue of hotel accommodation facilities for visually-impaired people.
During the annual Urs Mubarak festival, thousands of visually-impaired pilgrims travel to Ajmer to visit the shrine, Ajmer Shareef.
The number of pilgrims and visitors to Hotel Ramada in Ajmer increases dramatically at this time. Hotel Ramada wanted to meet the needs of these travellers.
To do this, Hotel Ramada started the Blind Faith Upgrade. This is an easy-to-assemble kit that can convert any hotel room into a visually-impaired-friendly room, without any infrastructural changes at the property.
The upgrade ensures a comfortable stay for people who are visually impaired without having to depend on anyone.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News