Hotel Ramada campaign for blind guests nominated for awards at world advertising festival
Global digital agency Isobar India is nominating two campaigns to the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity in 2018.
One of them is their Blind Faith Upgrade campaign for Hotel Ramada. The campaign seeks to address the issue of hotel accommodation facilities for visually-impaired people.
During the annual Urs Mubarak festival, thousands of visually-impaired pilgrims travel to Ajmer to visit the shrine, Ajmer Shareef.
The number of pilgrims and visitors to Hotel Ramada in Ajmer increases dramatically at this time. Hotel Ramada wanted to meet the needs of these travellers.
To do this, Hotel Ramada started the Blind Faith Upgrade. This is an easy-to-assemble kit that can convert any hotel room into a visually-impaired-friendly room, without any infrastructural changes at the property.
The upgrade ensures a comfortable stay for people who are visually impaired without having to depend on anyone.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 21, 2019 In- Visible
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Pakistani actors and artists banned by Indian film industry
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Events February 20, 2019 Paintability!
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 20, 2019
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News