Here are four foods that can improve your hearing
Ears are one of the most sensitive parts of our body. Taking care of it is extremely important. Did you know that the foods that you have has an impact on your hearing?
Here are some foods that boost your hearing powers.
- Potassium- Intake of potassium is very important. It regulates the amount of fluids in the body tissues and blood. Since the inner ear has fluids, potassium is very important. When a person becomes old, it has an impact on fluids as well. Foods like bananas, avocados, potatoes, spinach, melons, milk, oranges, apricots, tomatoes and yoghurt are rich in potassium.
- Folic Acid- Foods that are rich in folic acid helps to generate new cells in the body. Folic acid is good for ears and even hair. Meats, asparagus, broccoli and spinach are rich in folic acid.
- Zinc- This boosts your immune system and helps in healing wounds. Hence, it cleans infections inside the ears. Cashews, almonds, peanuts, beans, lentils, oysters, dark chocolate, oats, raisins, dried cranberries and coconut flakes are rich in zinc.
- Magnesium- Researchers have asserted on the importance of magnesium in the diet. People who have noise related hearing issues are treated with magnesium. Lack of magnesium in the inner ear can cause the blood vessels to shrink as a result of a lack of oxygen. Fruits and vegetables, such as bananas, potatoes, spinach, tomatoes and broccoli are rich in magnesium.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education December 14, 2018 Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Parasports December 13, 2018 Wheelchair kabaddi set to make its presence felt in India
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 Samarthanam's Bengaluru Walkathon highlights inclusion in digital media
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Senior BJP leader questions choice of new RBI governor, party embarrassed
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News