Here are four foods that can improve your hearing
May 19, 2018
Ears are one of the most sensitive parts of our body. Taking care of it is extremely important. Did you know that the foods that you have has an impact on your hearing?
Here are some foods that boost your hearing powers.
- Potassium- Intake of potassium is very important. It regulates the amount of fluids in the body tissues and blood. Since the inner ear has fluids, potassium is very important. When a person becomes old, it has an impact on fluids as well. Foods like bananas, avocados, potatoes, spinach, melons, milk, oranges, apricots, tomatoes and yoghurt are rich in potassium.
- Folic Acid- Foods that are rich in folic acid helps to generate new cells in the body. Folic acid is good for ears and even hair. Meats, asparagus, broccoli and spinach are rich in folic acid.
- Zinc- This boosts your immune system and helps in healing wounds. Hence, it cleans infections inside the ears. Cashews, almonds, peanuts, beans, lentils, oysters, dark chocolate, oats, raisins, dried cranberries and coconut flakes are rich in zinc.
- Magnesium- Researchers have asserted on the importance of magnesium in the diet. People who have noise related hearing issues are treated with magnesium. Lack of magnesium in the inner ear can cause the blood vessels to shrink as a result of a lack of oxygen. Fruits and vegetables, such as bananas, potatoes, spinach, tomatoes and broccoli are rich in magnesium.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Get-hooked April 11, 2019 Visually impaired girls from Ahmedabad chosen to perform the garba at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News