Here are four foods that can improve your hearing
Ears are one of the most sensitive parts of our body. Taking care of it is extremely important. Did you know that the foods that you have has an impact on your hearing?
Here are some foods that boost your hearing powers.
- Potassium- Intake of potassium is very important. It regulates the amount of fluids in the body tissues and blood. Since the inner ear has fluids, potassium is very important. When a person becomes old, it has an impact on fluids as well. Foods like bananas, avocados, potatoes, spinach, melons, milk, oranges, apricots, tomatoes and yoghurt are rich in potassium.
- Folic Acid- Foods that are rich in folic acid helps to generate new cells in the body. Folic acid is good for ears and even hair. Meats, asparagus, broccoli and spinach are rich in folic acid.
- Zinc- This boosts your immune system and helps in healing wounds. Hence, it cleans infections inside the ears. Cashews, almonds, peanuts, beans, lentils, oysters, dark chocolate, oats, raisins, dried cranberries and coconut flakes are rich in zinc.
- Magnesium- Researchers have asserted on the importance of magnesium in the diet. People who have noise related hearing issues are treated with magnesium. Lack of magnesium in the inner ear can cause the blood vessels to shrink as a result of a lack of oxygen. Fruits and vegetables, such as bananas, potatoes, spinach, tomatoes and broccoli are rich in magnesium.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Parasports October 13, 2018 Asian Para Games 2018 - Sharad Kumar sets new records in men's high jump
- Parasports October 14, 2018 India finish with 72 medals in Asian Para Games, record best ever performance
- Headlines October 14, 2018 Industry 4.0 will create jobs, said Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 Staying fit with a disability is easy, here are some tips
- Accessibility October 14, 2018 Savlon's new Braille enabled pack gets a big thumbs up. Will other brands follow?
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Government announces scholarships for students with disabilities
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News