Here are four foods that can improve your hearing
May 19, 2018
Ears are one of the most sensitive parts of our body. Taking care of it is extremely important. Did you know that the foods that you have has an impact on your hearing?
Here are some foods that boost your hearing powers.
- Potassium- Intake of potassium is very important. It regulates the amount of fluids in the body tissues and blood. Since the inner ear has fluids, potassium is very important. When a person becomes old, it has an impact on fluids as well. Foods like bananas, avocados, potatoes, spinach, melons, milk, oranges, apricots, tomatoes and yoghurt are rich in potassium.
- Folic Acid- Foods that are rich in folic acid helps to generate new cells in the body. Folic acid is good for ears and even hair. Meats, asparagus, broccoli and spinach are rich in folic acid.
- Zinc- This boosts your immune system and helps in healing wounds. Hence, it cleans infections inside the ears. Cashews, almonds, peanuts, beans, lentils, oysters, dark chocolate, oats, raisins, dried cranberries and coconut flakes are rich in zinc.
- Magnesium- Researchers have asserted on the importance of magnesium in the diet. People who have noise related hearing issues are treated with magnesium. Lack of magnesium in the inner ear can cause the blood vessels to shrink as a result of a lack of oxygen. Fruits and vegetables, such as bananas, potatoes, spinach, tomatoes and broccoli are rich in magnesium.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Snehankit Helpline for visually impaired students is helping them shine in academics
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 United Kingdom government grants visa to blind Indian musicians, reverses earlier order
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
- Events June 20, 2019 Special buddies program (Intermediate group)
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News