Documentary on blind social worker Tiffany Brar gets the spotlight at Kerala film festival
A documentary by A V Thampan called Prakasham Parathunna Penkutty is grabbing a lot of attention at the International Children's Film Festival of Kerala (ICFFK).
The documentary is based on the life of Tiffany Brar, a visually challenged community service worker. The work has also won the Kerala state award for best documentary.
The documentary revolves around the life of Tiffany, who has dedicated her life to the service of other blind and visually impaired people.
Tiffany is an Indian community service worker, who lost her vision after birth due to the negligence of a doctor. She became the founder of Jyothirgamaya Foundation, which is an NGO dedicated to helping blind and visually impaired people. The NGO equips them with the skills needed to lead an independent life.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 12, 2018 United Kingdom court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya to India
- Parasports December 16, 2018 Exciting cricket at 1st triangular blind cricket series for girls
- Education December 18, 2018 Disabled students in West Bengal cheer move to reserve 5% seats in higher education
- Parasports December 18, 2018 Para athletes see opportunities in Citi-International Paralympic Committee partnership
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Miracle on Wheels is transforming lives of thousands of wheelchair users in India
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 8, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018