Documentary on blind social worker Tiffany Brar gets the spotlight at Kerala film festival
May 22, 2018
A documentary by A V Thampan called Prakasham Parathunna Penkutty is grabbing a lot of attention at the International Children's Film Festival of Kerala (ICFFK).
The documentary is based on the life of Tiffany Brar, a visually challenged community service worker. The work has also won the Kerala state award for best documentary.
The documentary revolves around the life of Tiffany, who has dedicated her life to the service of other blind and visually impaired people.
Tiffany is an Indian community service worker, who lost her vision after birth due to the negligence of a doctor. She became the founder of Jyothirgamaya Foundation, which is an NGO dedicated to helping blind and visually impaired people. The NGO equips them with the skills needed to lead an independent life.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Maldives confers Modi with highest honour
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News