Documentary on blind social worker Tiffany Brar gets the spotlight at Kerala film festival
May 22, 2018
A documentary by A V Thampan called Prakasham Parathunna Penkutty is grabbing a lot of attention at the International Children's Film Festival of Kerala (ICFFK).
The documentary is based on the life of Tiffany Brar, a visually challenged community service worker. The work has also won the Kerala state award for best documentary.
The documentary revolves around the life of Tiffany, who has dedicated her life to the service of other blind and visually impaired people.
Tiffany is an Indian community service worker, who lost her vision after birth due to the negligence of a doctor. She became the founder of Jyothirgamaya Foundation, which is an NGO dedicated to helping blind and visually impaired people. The NGO equips them with the skills needed to lead an independent life.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Get-hooked April 23, 2019 Delhi-based Coloured Zebra uses theatre for holistic growth
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Sadhvi Thakur slapped with notice over statements
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News