Theatre in Education
The Coloured Zebra is back with second phase of its "Theatre in Education" workshop for differently abled children and young adults, this time with music training as well.
The workshop is aimed at enhancing our kids' personality, social skills, expressive communication skills and specially focuses on improving their gross and fine motor skills. It will reduce their hyperactivity and improve concentration through various exercises and activities.
Parents, it's time to enrol your budding artists to explore their talent, which might help you in deciding their career path.
The workshop will start from 4th to 29th June, Monday to Friday.
The workshop will be followed by a stage performance on Sunday, 1st July.
- Starts on: Monday, 04 Jun 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 29 Jun 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Sudeva Sports Academy, Civil Lines
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 9212036170,8800104902
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com/contact-us
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News