Theatre in Education
The Coloured Zebra is back with second phase of its "Theatre in Education" workshop for differently abled children and young adults, this time with music training as well.
The workshop is aimed at enhancing our kids' personality, social skills, expressive communication skills and specially focuses on improving their gross and fine motor skills. It will reduce their hyperactivity and improve concentration through various exercises and activities.
Parents, it's time to enrol your budding artists to explore their talent, which might help you in deciding their career path.
The workshop will start from 4th to 29th June, Monday to Friday.
The workshop will be followed by a stage performance on Sunday, 1st July.
- Starts on: Monday, 04 Jun 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 29 Jun 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Sudeva Sports Academy, Civil Lines
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: The Coloured Zebra
- Organizer Phone: 9212036170,8800104902
- Organizer Website: https://thecolouredzebra.com/contact-us
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 19, 2019 6 jawans injured in terror strike in Pulwama
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 Delhi government failure to implement key RPWD Act provision sign of larger apathy
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Aussie player Steve Smith praises Virat
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News