Accessibility- India and the World
The National Museum is collaborating with Sidhant Shah of Access for All, Delhi Art Gallery- DAG and Radio Mirchi to provide workshops for those with special needs.
The workshop on 23 June will be about Clay molding. The workshop on 24 June will be for Blindfold Photography.
Free entry on registration via email!!
- Starts on: Saturday, 23 Jun 2018 at 10:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Jun 2018 at 12:30 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: National Museum
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: www.nationalmuseumindia.gov.in
- Organizer Phone: 099207 65777
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://National Museum