Accessibility- India and the World
The National Museum is collaborating with Sidhant Shah of Access for All, Delhi Art Gallery- DAG and Radio Mirchi to provide workshops for those with special needs.
The workshop on 23 June will be about Clay molding. The workshop on 24 June will be for Blindfold Photography.
Free entry on registration via email!!
- Starts on: Saturday, 23 Jun 2018 at 10:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Jun 2018 at 12:30 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: National Museum
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: www.nationalmuseumindia.gov.in
- Organizer Phone: 099207 65777
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://National Museum
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Sustainable, eco-friendly vocational training for disabled adults, the Aarambh way
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Parasports June 19, 2019 Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News