Empowering Persons with disabilities Through Livelihood programme and providing the mobility Enhancer tools
The event will be organised on 25 June to provide Small Scale Entrepreneurship and Motorized Wheelchairs to 20 persons with Disabilities.
The aim is to delink stereotypes and biases towards persons with disabilities. Our organisation identifies persons with disabilities and try to minimize the sufferings of persons with disabilities.
The persons with disabilities heading the families and of matured age are given support to start small scale business to become self reliant.
In addition various students with disabilities and spinal cord injured people who need battery operated wheelchairs to enhance their mobility and reach school and youth to roam around for hunting for job etc.
Anybody can support us in the cause through following bank details.
or through link
- Starts on: Saturday, 23 Jun 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 25 Jun 2018 at 03:00 PM
- City: Bijbehara
- Location: Eidgah main road
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Javed Ahmad Tak
- Organizer Phone: 9469064964
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.humanitywelfarehelpline.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines July 10, 2019 Dhoni is 2nd Indian cricketer to play 350 ODIs
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Parenting corner - Autism and Aggression
- Get-hooked July 10, 2019 Twitter hashtag sets off important conversation about worst disability "compliments"
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Freedom Carnival 2019 celebrates inclusion with children with disabilities
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Skills training programme for people with autism in Ernakulam
- Headlines July 13, 2019 Rohit Sharma to lead India for West Indies series
- Events July 11, 2019 Cell Therapy: A Unique Approach at Treating Cerebral Palsy & GDD
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News