Empowering Persons with disabilities Through Livelihood programme and providing the mobility Enhancer tools
The event will be organised on 25 June to provide Small Scale Entrepreneurship and Motorized Wheelchairs to 20 persons with Disabilities.
The aim is to delink stereotypes and biases towards persons with disabilities. Our organisation identifies persons with disabilities and try to minimize the sufferings of persons with disabilities.
The persons with disabilities heading the families and of matured age are given support to start small scale business to become self reliant.
In addition various students with disabilities and spinal cord injured people who need battery operated wheelchairs to enhance their mobility and reach school and youth to roam around for hunting for job etc.
Anybody can support us in the cause through following bank details.
or through link
- Starts on: Saturday, 23 Jun 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 25 Jun 2018 at 03:00 PM
- City: Bijbehara
- Location: Eidgah main road
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Javed Ahmad Tak
- Organizer Phone: 9469064964
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.humanitywelfarehelpline.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 24, 2019 Disability rights activist Prajith Jaipal to hit the road to promote awareness
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 These friends banded together in the aftermath of the Kerala floods to help people with disabilities
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - From anxiety to empowerment, the journey of Latha Venkatesan
- Accessibility May 23, 2019 Curated tours, sign language interpreters planned in Kerala as part of Barrier Free Tourism project
- Employment May 19, 2019 At Indore workshop on workplace inclusion, corporates share learnings & inspiring stories
- Events May 17, 2019 Multiple Sclerosis - Invisible Symptoms
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Irfan signs up for Carribean Premier League players draft
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News