Empowering Persons with disabilities Through Livelihood programme and providing the mobility Enhancer tools
The event will be organised on 25 June to provide Small Scale Entrepreneurship and Motorized Wheelchairs to 20 persons with Disabilities.
The aim is to delink stereotypes and biases towards persons with disabilities. Our organisation identifies persons with disabilities and try to minimize the sufferings of persons with disabilities.
The persons with disabilities heading the families and of matured age are given support to start small scale business to become self reliant.
In addition various students with disabilities and spinal cord injured people who need battery operated wheelchairs to enhance their mobility and reach school and youth to roam around for hunting for job etc.
Anybody can support us in the cause through following bank details.
or through link
- Starts on: Saturday, 23 Jun 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 25 Jun 2018 at 03:00 PM
- City: Bijbehara
- Location: Eidgah main road
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Javed Ahmad Tak
- Organizer Phone: 9469064964
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.humanitywelfarehelpline.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility October 15, 2018 Lucknow zoo becomes blind-friendly, an India first
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Headlines October 18, 2018 #MeToo impact: Union Minister M J Akbar resigns over complaints of sexual harassment
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 Staying fit with a disability is easy, here are some tips
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Abhyan Centre steps in to lend a hand to disabled teenagers
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Check out these reasons to not miss out on Dandiya this Navratri
- Headlines October 16, 2018 Over 70 cases of Zika virus reported in Rajasthan
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News