Here are 5 tips to stay healthy!
It is very important to have a healthy body and mind. It helps you to stay away from diseases, and lead a good life. We are prone to many unhealthy habits in our day-to-day lives. Most of the times, we try and be careful. Otherwise, we just ignore health facts!
Here are 5 ways to stay healthy in our day-to-day lives
- Say no to plastics- Excessive usage of plastic is a universal problem. Over the years, experts have pointed out the health hazards of plastics. Phthalates are chemicals used in making plastic utensils, toys and bags. This can have harmful effects on your body. Phthalates are found even in cleaning agents and personal care products. Try and avoid plastics as much as you can.
- Keep phone away while you sleep- Everybody owns a mobile phone. It has become an important part of our lives. But experts have asserted that keeping mobile phones next to us while sleeping can cause serious health hazards! The radiation from mobile phones causes cancer. It also leads to weaker sperms in men.
- Eat healthy- There are many fruits and vegetables that can help you stay healthy. Cabbages, beans, sprouts and broccoli are ideal for a healthy body.
- Say no to alcohol- Studies have proved how excessive drinking of alcohol can cause serious health damage. If a man has three glasses of wine daily, he is cutting short four months of his total life span! Alcohol increases chances of breast cancer in women.
- Do not deep fry or roast foods excessively- Roasted and fried foods is delicious. But if you do not do them right, you are asking for trouble! While roasting food on a barbecue, the fat from meat drips down on to the charcoal. The smoke that is produced from it contains carcinogenic chemicals along with many other hazardous chemicals.
Frying foods in the same oil, over and over again, can also be extremely hazardous to health. Prevention is better than cure. Hence, make sure that you are extremely careful about your health.