Siblings' Gathering Workshop
Ummeed's Mental Health Team is super excited to share that The Siblings' Gathering workshop will be held on June 9. This will be a fun space for siblings of children who experience disabilities to come together and connect, share stories, explore skills and ideas to support themselves and their siblings.
All the sessions will be facilitated in Hindi and English. Check poster for more info!!
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Jun 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Jun 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Ummeed Training Facility
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Ummeed Child Development Center
- Organizer Phone: 9869543729
- Organizer Website: http://ummeed.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports December 11, 2018 Protest by Kerala para sportspersons to draw attention to struggle for facilities, funding
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 What makes them Disability Heroes - World Disability Day Special
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News