Siblings' Gathering Workshop
Ummeed's Mental Health Team is super excited to share that The Siblings' Gathering workshop will be held on June 9. This will be a fun space for siblings of children who experience disabilities to come together and connect, share stories, explore skills and ideas to support themselves and their siblings.
All the sessions will be facilitated in Hindi and English. Check poster for more info!!
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Jun 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Jun 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Ummeed Training Facility
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Ummeed Child Development Center
- Organizer Phone: 9869543729
- Organizer Website: http://ummeed.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education October 18, 2018 Proposal to start sign language exams needs a reality check, say experts
- Accessibility October 19, 2018 Mumbai bookstore Trilogy is helping to spread the word about Braille
- Get-hooked October 19, 2018 This Bengaluru NGO looks to nature to improve the wellbeing of disabled kids
- Technology October 17, 2018 Regional language dyslexia screening tool, DALI, now available as an app
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
- Accessibility October 14, 2018 Savlon's new Braille enabled pack gets a big thumbs up. Will other brands follow?
- Headlines October 14, 2018 Industry 4.0 will create jobs, said Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events October 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News