Spiti Valley- Bat Travels
Spiti Valley has caught the popular imagination in recent past. This cold desert mountain valley is located in the North-Eastern part of Himachal. Closed to the outside world, the valley opened up to foreigners only in 1992.
This vast expanse of unexplored stretch of Indian Himalayas is stark with high snow peaks, clear sky and tumbling rivers.
The clear mountain air, sparsely inhabited quaint villages and serene monasteries are anything you have visited before.
The word Spiti in local language means 'middle land', here standing for the land between Tibet and India. Near the Tibetan border, the Spiti Valley is 3680 meters above sea level. The calm and peace of this land, as you sit beside the Chandratal lake will make you feel happy to be alive.
Most of the land can be reached only on an SUV. And that's what we are doing. We will be driving through Spiti Valley on our trip. And the roads are not very comfortable in most of the stretches. But if you are the adventurous kinds, you will love this trip and remember it as one of your best holidays.
8 days - 7 nights trip!!
- Starts on: Saturday, 21 Jul 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 28 Jul 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: Spiti Valley
- Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Bat Travels
- Organizer Phone: +91 9920058200
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://battravelsonline.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Pakistan under pressure ahead of India match
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Mamata Banerjee accepts demands of protesting doctors
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News