Workshop on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy: Principles and Applications
NIMHANS is pleased to announce that the Behavioural Medicine Unit, Department of Clinical Psychology will be organizing a two day workshop on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy: Principles and Applications.
About the workshop
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) is recognized as evidence based therapeutic programme for a variety of emotional disorders and clinical problems. CBT has been found to be one of the most durable psychological interventions for most of the psychiatric disorders. The workshop is intended to provide a practical introduction to the basic principles and skills involved in the practice of CBT and its application to emotional disorders. In addition, this workshop also provides a good refresher course or foundation for further training. The training methods will include power point presentations, role-plays, group activities and demonstrations.
Who can attend?
The workshop is open for mental health professionals and other health professionals who intend to apply cognitive behavioural therapy in their clinical practice.
Registration is limited to 40 participants on a first come first served basis. The registration fee is Rs. 2000/- . The confirmation of registration will be communicated after the receipt of the registration fee. The last date for the registration is 28th July 2018. Payment for the registration are to be made by Bank DD drawn in favour of "The Director, NIMHANS" payable at Bangalore. Your full name, contact number and name of the workshop must be mentioned on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- Starts on: Friday, 03 Aug 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 04 Aug 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Lecture hall, Department of Clinical Psychology, 3rd floor, Govindaswamy Centre, NIMHANS
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science
- Organizer Phone: 080-26995177/ 26995180/26995182/+91 9632603597
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.nimhans.ac.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Pandya, Rahul fined for sexist comments on TV show
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News