Workshop on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy: Principles and Applications
NIMHANS is pleased to announce that the Behavioural Medicine Unit, Department of Clinical Psychology will be organizing a two day workshop on Cognitive Behaviour Therapy: Principles and Applications.
About the workshop
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) is recognized as evidence based therapeutic programme for a variety of emotional disorders and clinical problems. CBT has been found to be one of the most durable psychological interventions for most of the psychiatric disorders. The workshop is intended to provide a practical introduction to the basic principles and skills involved in the practice of CBT and its application to emotional disorders. In addition, this workshop also provides a good refresher course or foundation for further training. The training methods will include power point presentations, role-plays, group activities and demonstrations.
Who can attend?
The workshop is open for mental health professionals and other health professionals who intend to apply cognitive behavioural therapy in their clinical practice.
Registration is limited to 40 participants on a first come first served basis. The registration fee is Rs. 2000/- . The confirmation of registration will be communicated after the receipt of the registration fee. The last date for the registration is 28th July 2018. Payment for the registration are to be made by Bank DD drawn in favour of "The Director, NIMHANS" payable at Bangalore. Your full name, contact number and name of the workshop must be mentioned on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- Starts on: Friday, 03 Aug 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 04 Aug 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Lecture hall, Department of Clinical Psychology, 3rd floor, Govindaswamy Centre, NIMHANS
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science
- Organizer Phone: 080-26995177/ 26995180/26995182/+91 9632603597
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.nimhans.ac.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Disabled adults experience the healing touch of animals for the first time at a therapy session
- Headlines June 22, 2019 India deploys warships in view of US-Iran conflict
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Sherin & Neerada’s deep bond of friendship is rooted in understanding & respect
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News