Professional wheelchair Archery Training for Persons with Disabilities
The Future Paralympic Archery Professional Training Academy has started new admissions for regular, weekly and professional wheelchair Archery Training class. We giving good opportunity for starting a new sports career in archery.
We provide you a good platform for your ambitions to win a medal for our state and our country so you have the ambition. We are with you for your dream and successful life and to give you more details about the archery training.
The charges are :
• 6000 year long course
• 15000 short time crash course of 12 days professional level
We also have branches at : Kollam-Poovattoor, Malapuram-Varanakkara, Kozhikode-Koduvally.
- Starts on: Thursday, 31 May 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 30 May 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Thrissur (Dist), Irinjalakuda, Kerala
- Location: The Future Olympians Archery Professional Training Academy Madayiokonam
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Future Paralympic Archery Professional Training Academy
- Organizer Phone: 9809921065
- Organizer Website: http://archery-professional-training-future-olympians.business.site/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 Samarthanam's Bengaluru Walkathon highlights inclusion in digital media
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
- Headlines December 6, 2018 Prime Minister Modi attends Priyanka-Nick’s reception party
- Headlines December 6, 2018 India vs Australia announce teams for Adelaide Test
- Events December 11, 2018 Annual Party Forum For Autism
- Accessibility December 6, 2018 Kerala government reserves 4% jobs for disabled people in government-aided educational institutions
- Headlines December 11, 2018 India celebrates first Test win in Australia in 10 years
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked December 8, 2018