National Conference on Disability, Gender and Violence: Issues and Challenges
Centre for Women's Development Studies (CWDS) invite Abstracts (250 and 500 words) from Academics, Researchers, Students, Activists, Legal Professionals and Others working on the above topic on any of the following Sub-Themes.
- Disability and Multiple Forms of Violence (Physical, Emotional, Verbal, Sexual, Economic, Cultural and Social) - Experiences of Violence Gender and Disability in Urban and Rural Areas. - Disability, Gender and Discrimination - Disability, Sexual and Reproductive Health and Violence - Disability and Domestic Violence - Abuse in Residential Institutions and Clinical Settings - Disability, Violence and the Workplace - Disability, Violence and Public Safety - Disability, Violence and Accessibility - Disability and Crime - Disability, Violence and Law - Disability and Engagement with Law Enforcement Agencies - Disability and Poverty - Research Methodologies on Gender, Violence and Disability - Intervention Strategies to Combat Violence Against Persons With Disabilities
Abstracts with Title, Name, Institutional Affiliation, email and Mobile should be sent by email latest by 10th July 2018.
Please indicate Sub-Theme under which abstract is submitted. Abstracts not directly falling within the above Sub-Themes but broadly engaging with the topic of disability and violence may also be considered.
Candidates whose abstracts are selected will be asked to submit Papers/Presentations by 15 August 2018. Travel and local hospital will be covered for participants invited to present at the Conference.
- Starts on: Thursday, 30 Aug 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 30 Aug 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Centre for Women’s Development Studies
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Centre for Women’s Development Studies
- Organizer Phone: 011-23345530/ 23365541/ 23366930
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.cwds.ac.in/about-us/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News