Inclov Social Spaces With Enable Travel in Hyderabad
Inclov, the world's first matchmaking platform for people with disabilities is hosting Social Spaces - an offline meetup for people to come together to socialise, make friends or even find a life partner. After the magical success of the day meet up last year in October, we are back with another meet up where you can meet new people, make new friends, form new connections - all this while having fun!
Promoting the spirit of Inclusion and Love, Inclov Social Spaces in partnership with Enable Travel and ITC invites you for an action-packed event where you get to enjoy the dance and band performances along with participation in interactive sessions and fun ice-breaker activities.
The event is inclusive in nature and our location is universally designed which ensures 100% accessibility in infrastructure for people with disability. Wheelchair access, sign language interpreters, necessary ramps will be available to ensure the event is 100% accessible to everyone.
Highlights of the meet up:
- Inclusive meet up for people with & without disabilities in Hyderabad
- A chance to meet many others and interact with them to socialize, make friends, find a date or even a life partner in the process.
- Everything from entry/exit to washrooms is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Sign language interpreter for the hearing-impaired.
- Food and soft beverages
- Starts on: Sunday, 17 Jun 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 17 Jun 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Hyderabad
- Location: Lemon Tree Hotel, Gachibowli
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Inclov
- Organizer Phone: 00124 403 4567
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.inclov.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 16, 2019 #WonderWoman - Priya Bhargav embodies the warrior spirit in many ways
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 How a Facebook page helped rally a support group for wheelchair users in Kerala
- Events March 14, 2019 Beat It! Drums and Mridangam Show
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 My disability taught me to unlock my potential - My Take by Dhanya Ravi
- Headlines March 17, 2019 Female Special Police Officer in J&K shot dead by terrorists
- Get-hooked March 17, 2019 Understanding Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 Child prodigy Joshua Beckford proves disability need not be a roadblock to your dreams
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events March 19, 2019
Events March 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News