Inclov Social Spaces Delhi Express - Glow In The Dark Party
Delhi Express is proud to announce its next stop of the year with a Glow In The Dark Party on Sunday, 24th June, 2018! After the massive success of Blind-fold Food Tasting meet up in May, Inclov Social Spaces Delhi Express, supported my Microsign Products, is here to make all the singles and the couples sing, dance and party with their loved ones and others from the Inclov community at the famous Kitty Su nightclub at The Lalit New Delhi.
After the exciting nightlife party at the Kitty Su night club in February, we can guarantee this party will be even bigger and better!
Dress code: NEON / WHITE
Highlights of the meet up:
• Meet new people and know them better for either friendship, dating or marriage.
• Everything from entry/exit, dance floor and washrooms is fully wheelchair accessible.
• Sign language interpreter for the hearing-impaired.
• Veg and non-veg starters will be served during the meet up.
• Unlimited beverages including alcohol to be served for 3.5 hours.
• Plenty of singing, dancing and entertainment in store.
We have limited capacity only so please register in advance!
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Jun 2018 at 06:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Jun 2018 at 11:30 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Kitty Su
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Inclov
- Organizer Phone: 0124 403 4567
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.inclov.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 21, 2019 Kalakaar 2.0
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Trump tells India & Pakistan to get along
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019