Trending stories on Newzhook this week
June 9, 2018
Hello Readers! Did you read all the latest and trending stories on Newzhook this week?
It is great if you did! Here is a quick recap of some of the most trending stories this week.
- Arjun Tendulkar, son of Sachin Tendulkar has been selected for the under-19 team. Since his father is known as the God of cricket, there are a lots of expectations from Arjun.
- Geeta the girl who came back from Pakistan in 2015 has not yet found her parents. But she is all set to find a life partner soon. Geeta will select a husband out of 14 young men who have been shortlisted. Some of them are disabled while many are able bodied.
- The last few weeks have been quite worrisome as Nipah virus spread in parts of Kerala. Around 18 people died and several more have been affected. However, government has claimed that the virus has been contained and there is no need to panic.
- Wrestler Goonga Pehelwan was suspended from taking part in an international championship by the wrestling federation. However, his fellow wrestlers protested and are demanding his inclusion in the team.
Keep reading the latest news on Newzhook! Like and subscribe to our youtube channel and be a part of the Newzhook family!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
- Headlines April 16, 2019 Yogi, Mayawati banned by ECI
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News