Trending stories on Newzhook this week
Hello Readers! Did you read all the latest and trending stories on Newzhook this week?
It is great if you did! Here is a quick recap of some of the most trending stories this week.
• Arjun Tendulkar, son of Sachin Tendulkar has been selected for the under-19 team. Since his father is known as the God of cricket, there are a lots of expectations from Arjun.
• Geeta the girl who came back from Pakistan in 2015 has not yet found her parents. But she is all set to find a life partner soon. Geeta will select a husband out of 14 young men who have been shortlisted. Some of them are disabled while many are able bodied.
• The last few weeks have been quite worrisome as Nipah virus spread in parts of Kerala. Around 18 people died and several more have been affected. However, government has claimed that the virus has been contained and there is no need to panic.
• Wrestler Goonga Pehelwan was suspended from taking part in an international championship by the wrestling federation. However, his fellow wrestlers protested and are demanding his inclusion in the team.
Keep reading the latest news on Newzhook! Like and subscribe to our youtube channel and be a part of the Newzhook family!
Watch in Sign Language
- One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
February 18, 2019
- Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
February 18, 2019
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Events February 12, 2019 Empowering for Inclusion Summit 2019
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 17, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News