Trending stories on Newzhook this week
June 9, 2018
Hello Readers! Did you read all the latest and trending stories on Newzhook this week?
It is great if you did! Here is a quick recap of some of the most trending stories this week.
- Arjun Tendulkar, son of Sachin Tendulkar has been selected for the under-19 team. Since his father is known as the God of cricket, there are a lots of expectations from Arjun.
- Geeta the girl who came back from Pakistan in 2015 has not yet found her parents. But she is all set to find a life partner soon. Geeta will select a husband out of 14 young men who have been shortlisted. Some of them are disabled while many are able bodied.
- The last few weeks have been quite worrisome as Nipah virus spread in parts of Kerala. Around 18 people died and several more have been affected. However, government has claimed that the virus has been contained and there is no need to panic.
- Wrestler Goonga Pehelwan was suspended from taking part in an international championship by the wrestling federation. However, his fellow wrestlers protested and are demanding his inclusion in the team.
Keep reading the latest news on Newzhook! Like and subscribe to our youtube channel and be a part of the Newzhook family!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Maldives confers Modi with highest honour
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Abilympics 2019 is an opportunity for disabled people to show their mettle
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Accept, Respect, Empower each other - Guest Column by Tapas Bharadwaj
- Events June 11, 2019 From the ‘Whys’ to the ‘Hows’
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News