Marina Open AITA Ranking Wheelchair Tennis Tournament 2018
Category :Men & Women Singles & Doubles – Only players registered with AITA can participate.
Main Draw Composition : Singles: 32 (20 Direct, 8 Qualifiers & 4 Wild Card) Doubles: 16 (14 Direct & 2 Wild Cards)
If not enough entries are received for a particular event, the event may be conducted on a round robin basis.
Registration SIGN – IN main draw 31st July 2018 SIGN – IN Qualifying 30th July 2018
ENTRY DEADLINE 16th July 2018
WITHDRAWAL DEADLINE 23rd July 2018
Single (Qualifying) – 31st July 2018 Main Draw (Single and Doubles) – 1st– 4th August 2018
Rules and Regulations
- No entries will be accepted by phone.
- Only Players having ITN Registration Number(s) are allowed to play AITA TOURNAMENTS.
- Starts on: Tuesday, 31 Jul 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 04 Aug 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: SDAT Tennis Stadium, Corporation School Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: ALL INDIA TENNIS ASSOCIATION
- Organizer Phone: 044 2817 0381,98410 16708
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.aitatennis.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Infosys Foundation announces Rs 10 lakh to families of martyrs of Pulwama attack
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019