Marina Open AITA Ranking Wheelchair Tennis Tournament 2018
Category :Men & Women Singles & Doubles – Only players registered with AITA can participate.
Main Draw Composition : Singles: 32 (20 Direct, 8 Qualifiers & 4 Wild Card) Doubles: 16 (14 Direct & 2 Wild Cards)
If not enough entries are received for a particular event, the event may be conducted on a round robin basis.
Registration SIGN – IN main draw 31st July 2018 SIGN – IN Qualifying 30th July 2018
ENTRY DEADLINE 16th July 2018
WITHDRAWAL DEADLINE 23rd July 2018
Single (Qualifying) – 31st July 2018 Main Draw (Single and Doubles) – 1st– 4th August 2018
Rules and Regulations
- No entries will be accepted by phone.
- Only Players having ITN Registration Number(s) are allowed to play AITA TOURNAMENTS.
- Starts on: Tuesday, 31 Jul 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 04 Aug 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: SDAT Tennis Stadium, Corporation School Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: ALL INDIA TENNIS ASSOCIATION
- Organizer Phone: 044 2817 0381,98410 16708
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.aitatennis.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Employment December 12, 2018 Visual impairment is no barrier to a successful career. Here are some tips
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
- Parasports December 11, 2018 Protest by Kerala para sportspersons to draw attention to struggle for facilities, funding
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Three terrorists & seven civilians killed at encounter in Jammu & Kashmir
- Headlines December 12, 2018 United Kingdom court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya to India
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Isha Ambani & Anand Piramal ties the knot at Ambani’s residence in Mumbai
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018