First Aiders Training For Disabled
Voice Vision in association with Lifesupporters is hosting First Aiders training Workshop for Persons across Disabilities. Organised on 10th June, Sunday from 9 am to 5:30 pm at Dalmia College, Malad, Mumbai.
People with Visual, Hearing, Speech impairment, Polio or any other disabilities are welcomed !
For the first time in India, an inclusive practical training will be provided with an overview of what should and should not be done in various situations through a hands-on experience of preventing bleeding, tying bandanges, taking care of fractures and a lot more !
Accredited participation certificate and knowledge about various job opportunities will also be provided.
- Starts on: Sunday, 10 Jun 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Jun 2018 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Dalmia College, Sunder Nagar Road, Chincholi Bunder
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Voice Vision
- Organizer Phone: 022-40400000 / 9820566010
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.voicevision.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 19, 2019 "After playing for 15 years, I am getting recognition now" - My Take by blind chess champ Kishan Gangolli
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Trump tells India & Pakistan to get along
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News