First Aiders Training For Disabled
Voice Vision in association with Lifesupporters is hosting First Aiders training Workshop for Persons across Disabilities. Organised on 10th June, Sunday from 9 am to 5:30 pm at Dalmia College, Malad, Mumbai.
People with Visual, Hearing, Speech impairment, Polio or any other disabilities are welcomed !
For the first time in India, an inclusive practical training will be provided with an overview of what should and should not be done in various situations through a hands-on experience of preventing bleeding, tying bandanges, taking care of fractures and a lot more !
Accredited participation certificate and knowledge about various job opportunities will also be provided.
- Starts on: Sunday, 10 Jun 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Jun 2018 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Dalmia College, Sunder Nagar Road, Chincholi Bunder
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Voice Vision
- Organizer Phone: 022-40400000 / 9820566010
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.voicevision.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News