First Aiders Training For Disabled
Voice Vision in association with Lifesupporters is hosting First Aiders training Workshop for Persons across Disabilities. Organised on 10th June, Sunday from 9 am to 5:30 pm at Dalmia College, Malad, Mumbai.
People with Visual, Hearing, Speech impairment, Polio or any other disabilities are welcomed !
For the first time in India, an inclusive practical training will be provided with an overview of what should and should not be done in various situations through a hands-on experience of preventing bleeding, tying bandanges, taking care of fractures and a lot more !
Accredited participation certificate and knowledge about various job opportunities will also be provided.
- Starts on: Sunday, 10 Jun 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Jun 2018 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Dalmia College, Sunder Nagar Road, Chincholi Bunder
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Voice Vision
- Organizer Phone: 022-40400000 / 9820566010
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.voicevision.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Uber India apology to disability rights activist not enough, call for concrete measures
- Events June 26, 2019 Sign Language Workshop
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Imran Khan trolled after he quotes Tagore as Gibran
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some effective yoga poses for wheelchair users
- Parasports June 27, 2019 Bengaluru to play host to national blind football tournament
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Zakker Hussain’s relentless commitment to social work is admired by many people
- Parasports June 20, 2019 Sonakshi Sinha likely to play the part of Paralympian Deepa Malik
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News