First Aiders Training For Disabled
Voice Vision in association with Lifesupporters is hosting First Aiders training Workshop for Persons across Disabilities. Organised on 10th June, Sunday from 9 am to 5:30 pm at Dalmia College, Malad, Mumbai.
People with Visual, Hearing, Speech impairment, Polio or any other disabilities are welcomed !
For the first time in India, an inclusive practical training will be provided with an overview of what should and should not be done in various situations through a hands-on experience of preventing bleeding, tying bandanges, taking care of fractures and a lot more !
Accredited participation certificate and knowledge about various job opportunities will also be provided.
- Starts on: Sunday, 10 Jun 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Jun 2018 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Dalmia College, Sunder Nagar Road, Chincholi Bunder
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Voice Vision
- Organizer Phone: 022-40400000 / 9820566010
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.voicevision.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 11, 2018 The wheelchair has given me wings to fly! - My Take by Dr Divya Singh
- Headlines December 8, 2018 PM Narendra Modi meets UP Chief Minister on Bulandshahr violence
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Events December 13, 2018 DRIVE FOR AUTISM - A TSD CAR RALLY
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Isha Ambani & Anand Piramal ties the knot at Ambani’s residence in Mumbai
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Bengaluru’s Namma Pride gets a thumbs up for its accessibility features
- Education December 14, 2018 Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News