First Aiders Training For Disabled
Voice Vision in association with Lifesupporters is hosting First Aiders training Workshop for Persons across Disabilities. Organised on 10th June, Sunday from 9 am to 5:30 pm at Dalmia College, Malad, Mumbai.
People with Visual, Hearing, Speech impairment, Polio or any other disabilities are welcomed !
For the first time in India, an inclusive practical training will be provided with an overview of what should and should not be done in various situations through a hands-on experience of preventing bleeding, tying bandanges, taking care of fractures and a lot more !
Accredited participation certificate and knowledge about various job opportunities will also be provided.
- Starts on: Sunday, 10 Jun 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Jun 2018 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Dalmia College, Sunder Nagar Road, Chincholi Bunder
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Voice Vision
- Organizer Phone: 022-40400000 / 9820566010
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.voicevision.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility October 19, 2018 Mumbai bookstore Trilogy is helping to spread the word about Braille
- Parasports October 15, 2018 Top sports brand Nike's move to sign up athlete with cerebral palsy hailed
- Parasports October 14, 2018 India win Blind Cricket Tri Series final, beat Sri Lanka by 10 wickets
- Accessibility October 16, 2018 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Check out these reasons to not miss out on Dandiya this Navratri
- Accessibility October 13, 2018 Feedback sought on issues faced by visually impaired people while using PayTM
- Events October 17, 2018 Inclusive Dandiya Nite
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events October 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News