Blind people can now enjoy football using Blind Football India app!
The FIFA world cup will happen soon. Football fans across the world are geared up to celebrate!
The International Blind Sports Association’s (IBSA) World Blind Football Championship is currently happening in Spain. Now, even blind people can enjoy this world cup. Thanks to a new mobile app that will help blind people follow football!
Blind Football India is a mobile app that has been created by a start up company named Sightica, based in Kochi. The app will provide information and updates on blind football. It will also help them to understand the game and its rules as well.
The app will have an event and information section. They will highlight details about the blind football team along with a timeline and game rule. Experts have already tested this app on blind users and it has been successful.
Authorities are planning to take the app to an international level, and include many different languages as well. Blind football fans from across the globe will soon be able to enjoy this!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Kedarnath movie banned in 7 Uttarakhand districts
- Events December 9, 2018 Mumbai Memory Cafe
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Top world celebs at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding festivities
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 This Ability - Gift Abled - Inclusiveness - Guest Column by Richa Sharma, Special Educator
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 Understanding Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 What makes them Disability Heroes - World Disability Day Special
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Bengaluru’s Namma Pride gets a thumbs up for its accessibility features
- Employment December 11, 2018 Learn sign language over a cuppa at this Jodhpur cafe
- Events December 11, 2018 Annual Party Forum For Autism
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News