Blind people can now enjoy football using Blind Football India app!
The FIFA world cup will happen soon. Football fans across the world are geared up to celebrate!
The International Blind Sports Association’s (IBSA) World Blind Football Championship is currently happening in Spain. Now, even blind people can enjoy this world cup. Thanks to a new mobile app that will help blind people follow football!
Blind Football India is a mobile app that has been created by a start up company named Sightica, based in Kochi. The app will provide information and updates on blind football. It will also help them to understand the game and its rules as well.
The app will have an event and information section. They will highlight details about the blind football team along with a timeline and game rule. Experts have already tested this app on blind users and it has been successful.
Authorities are planning to take the app to an international level, and include many different languages as well. Blind football fans from across the globe will soon be able to enjoy this!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Tips to handle noise sensitivity in children with autism
- Parasports October 16, 2018 Aiming for gold in 2020 Paralympics, Asian Para Games gold medalist Ekta Bhyan tells Newz Hook
- Events October 19, 2018 Knowledge sharing Open Session On Career Planning by BGFI
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Check out these reasons to not miss out on Dandiya this Navratri
- Parasports October 14, 2018 India finish with 72 medals in Asian Para Games, record best ever performance
- Parasports October 14, 2018 India win Blind Cricket Tri Series final, beat Sri Lanka by 10 wickets
- Education October 15, 2018 Relief for students with disabilities, CBSE exemptions to take effect from 2019
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Strengthening the parent-child bond is key to empowering kids with autism at Aarambh
- Events October 17, 2018 Inclusive Dandiya Nite
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Air quality in Delhi dips to very poor, emergency meeting held
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News