Blind people can now enjoy football using Blind Football India app!
June 11, 2018
The FIFA world cup will happen soon. Football fans across the world are geared up to celebrate!
The International Blind Sports Association's (IBSA) World Blind Football Championship is currently happening in Spain. Now, even blind people can enjoy this world cup. Thanks to a new mobile app that will help blind people follow football!
Blind Football India is a mobile app that has been created by a start up company named Sightica, based in Kochi. The app will provide information and updates on blind football. It will also help them to understand the game and its rules as well.
The app will have an event and information section. They will highlight details about the blind football team along with a timeline and game rule. Experts have already tested this app on blind users and it has been successful.
Authorities are planning to take the app to an international level, and include many different languages as well. Blind football fans from across the globe will soon be able to enjoy this!
Watch in Sign Language
- #TechThursdays - Sensor-based device Saarthi is enabling blind people to move about independently
June 27, 2019
- New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
June 24, 2019
- #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
June 20, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education June 24, 2019 Inclusive Education - Challenges and Barriers - Guest column by Rukmini Krishnaswamy
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 United Kingdom government grants visa to blind Indian musicians, reverses earlier order
- Headlines June 27, 2019 Father pleads guilty in death of adoptive disabled child
- Parasports June 26, 2019 Ireland win puts para shuttler Pramod Bhagat among contenders for Tokyo Paralympics
- Events June 20, 2019 Special buddies program (Intermediate group)
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
- Events June 20, 2019 Mental Health Session
- Education June 27, 2019 #ChangeMakers - Sonia Jaitley believes in helping children with disabilities unlock their strengths
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News