Blind people can now enjoy football using Blind Football India app!
The FIFA world cup will happen soon. Football fans across the world are geared up to celebrate!
The International Blind Sports Association’s (IBSA) World Blind Football Championship is currently happening in Spain. Now, even blind people can enjoy this world cup. Thanks to a new mobile app that will help blind people follow football!
Blind Football India is a mobile app that has been created by a start up company named Sightica, based in Kochi. The app will provide information and updates on blind football. It will also help them to understand the game and its rules as well.
The app will have an event and information section. They will highlight details about the blind football team along with a timeline and game rule. Experts have already tested this app on blind users and it has been successful.
Authorities are planning to take the app to an international level, and include many different languages as well. Blind football fans from across the globe will soon be able to enjoy this!
Watch in Sign Language
- Updated version of Avaz app has plenty to offer, enables access to wider audience
February 21, 2019
- Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
February 17, 2019
- Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
February 14, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 ‘Punarjani’ gives new lease of life to disabled flood victims in Kerala
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Court to Anil Ambani - Pay dues or go to jail
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kochi Metro gets thumbs up for accessibility features
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
- Events February 21, 2019 Free Medical Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News