CII organizes webinar series on inclusive workplaces for disabled people
Creating an inclusive workplace is about much more than simply building a ramp. Find out more on how to at the webinar series organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry.
The series is called Creating Inclusive Workplaces for Persons with Disabilities and will be held from June-September 2018.
The Knowledge Series is being organized for companies and other employer organisations. The aim is to raise awareness on creating and nurturing an inclusive workforce and integrating disabled people at the workplace.
The webinar series will have four online interactive sessions that will focus on different aspects around employment of disabled people.
The first online session is on 27 June 2018, from 3-5 pm. This will focus on Compliance and Schemes by Government on employing Persons with Disabilities at workplace.
This session will help understand the significance of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 and the Revised Incentive Scheme for the Employment of Persons with Disabilities.
To register, click on the following link:
Watch in Sign Language
- Program by DFID-UK, SCPwD & National Star College-UK equips trainers with strategies to promote workplace inclusion
February 10, 2019
- Workshop on disability confidence at the workplace sees frank exchange of ideas
February 4, 2019
- Latest study points out only 36% of disabled people in India are employed
February 4, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Vande Bharat Express breaks down a day after launch
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 6, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019