CII organizes webinar series on inclusive workplaces for disabled people
June 13, 2018
Creating an inclusive workplace is about much more than simply building a ramp. Find out more on how to at the webinar series organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry.
The series is called Creating Inclusive Workplaces for Persons with Disabilities and will be held from June-September 2018.
The Knowledge Series is being organized for companies and other employer organisations. The aim is to raise awareness on creating and nurturing an inclusive workforce and integrating disabled people at the workplace.
The webinar series will have four online interactive sessions that will focus on different aspects around employment of disabled people.
The first online session is on 27 June 2018, from 3-5 pm. This will focus on Compliance and Schemes by Government on employing Persons with Disabilities at workplace.
This session will help understand the significance of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 and the Revised Incentive Scheme for the Employment of Persons with Disabilities.
To register, click on the following link:
Watch in Sign Language
- #AutismPower - SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
April 4, 2019
- Kerala government’s Kaivalya Project yet to take off, disability rights groups disappointed
March 18, 2019
- Saarathee's employees are showing India that disability is just a matter of perception
March 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Calcutta High Court rules in favour of medical student with mental disorder who was denied admission
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News